1914 Doctrine is FALSE -- Questions for JW's

by UnDisfellowshipped 90 Replies latest jw friends

• BANE
    BANE

I am tired of that icon I was assigned. How do I put my own in there?

• Twitch
    Twitch
    I am tired of that icon I was assigned. How do I put my own in there?

Why don't you ask the site admin, Simon? I'm sure he'll help you out with any requests,...

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

"So you are going to hold the organization for something they did 30 years ago?" "How's that workin for ya?" - Bane

Yeah, it's called justice and it allows me to eliminate religions in my search for some kind of "truth".

Bane, does your Society not point their big fat finger of condemnation at other religions, holidays, traditions, etc... by specifically digging into the history of each?

Yet I don't hear the Catholic Church whining, "Oh, so you're going to hold the church responsible for something that occurred a few hundred years ago like the Spanish Inquisition? How's that workin for ya?" Despite all their flaws, at least they've learned to start accepting responsibility when they realize they can't revise or hide from their history. (Not that that relieves them of it.)

But to totally write off blemishes in a religion's history as being 'nothing'... oh, that's gold.

I'll just take one simple point (out of a long list) in which the Society should be held accountable for something they (it) did 30 years ago: the organ transplant policy's implementation and subsequent reversal ALONE makes your Society bloodguilty even by it's own standard of condemnation. Your beloved organization's dogma is responsible for the deaths of many good people. Can you admit this?

Whether it amounts to one person or a million would be irrelevant. All it takes is the death of one person to create bloodguilt according to the Society so.... own up, beyotch. You aren't "winning" [edit] for yourself or your organization. You're just another arrogant, self-righteous hypocrite, claiming to be a sincere JW, yet ultimately "disloyal" and disobedient to the Society you try to defend by posting on this forum (like others have said). If you disagree, prove me wrong and carry your ass elsewhere.

Otherwise, feel free to stick around. I'm fine with it, but be aware that people on this board are smart enough to see right through you and your amateur BS. You're late to the party and we've already seen several girls come and go with that same ill-fitting dress on.

(In case you don't get the analogy, I mean you might produce a new argument that hasn't already been decimated with reason and logic.)

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

"I am tired of that icon I was assigned. How do I put my own in there?"

Yes, I am stumbled by your choice of a Christmas tree.

"Read the Proclaimers book"

As wobble said, that book is very eye opening. Whilst I was in Bethel it became obvious that the Watchtower corporation is a damaging an unguided organisation. The Proclaimers book was released just that time and really opened my mind to this being a manmade religion. Despite the gloss over, you cannot help but notice that the religion is an ever changing beast that is at the mercy of the leaders of the time.

• wasblind
    wasblind

" you cannot help but notice that the religion is an ever changing beast that is at the mercy of the leaders of the time. "

2 Corinthians 11:14 " And no wonder, for Satan himself keeps transforming himself into an angel of light,"

Transforming = changing

• thetrueone
  • yesidid
    yesidid

Bane said:

So you are going to hold the organization for something they did 30 years ago? Oh yeah that´s right. You DO do that. Most of you are still holding onto the 1975 thing which happened 35 years ago...

A question to you Bane:

If a teaching 30 years old should not be held against a religion, why does the Watchtower continually bring up the Catholic Church's sins of 300 years ago?

Cant have it both ways Bane.

• jehovahsheep
    jehovahsheep

i went from jack van impe false prophecies right into the live forever book.i was ripe for the picking.

• BANE
    BANE

Yes, Um yeah....Because TRYING to guess the end which actually the witnesses NEVER did in their magazines is JUST like raping, murdering, killing, assasinating people like the Catholics did....

Of COURSE I can have it both ways. One is NOTHING, the other is something.

Trueone, Um the first picture is a DRAWING. It is an obvious fake. If you want people to take you seriously, DO NOT LIE... Also it looks like it has quotes from SOMETHING although it never actually shows the cover of said writings. Hell, YOU could have written that crap and taken a picture of it. None of it can be substansiated. In FACT all your points are all shot down with this....

http://pastorrussell.blogspot.com/2010/06/apostates-mourn-ray-franz-1922-2010.html

So now it has ALL been cleared up yes? So when are you coming back? Oh that´s right. You are so FULL of hate that you cannot come back but would rather hang out with Satan...

WASBLIND, So if I change my mind about going to a movie I would then be an agent of the Devil....Yeah...That makes ALOT of sense...

• Ice cream
    Ice cream

BANE, why don't you use this pic of you?

It's a plane Bane. It's a plane!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit