Just talked to a brother in the service department and he hung up on me!

by life is to short 48 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• life is to short
    life is to short

OK so last Sunday was my last meeting. I have been in contact with the service department over this problem with the child molesters in my hall, I have written many, many letters begging for help, I have gotten nothing for help from them, but to wait on Jehovah and pray more study more, etc. So I want them to know that they they win they have weeded me out from the "truth" I am a bad seed from Satan as I cannot abide by how we handle child molesters. I spoke to a brother just now who I have talked to in the past. You never know their name nor do you get the same person so you have to go over and over your story this time I got a brother who I have talked to in the past so I did not have to go over it yet again. They do have it all on the computer though. All of it including my husbands heart attacks. I am known back in Bethel as if that is something to be proud of.

So today I asked this brother flat out how we are better then the Catholic's he said because we do not have child molesters as overseers of the flock like the Catholic's do. He said you just said yourself that these brothers are not elders or MS's. I totally blasted him and said that I have shown the court records of this one pedophile to the police, the former city prosecuting attorney, a reporter for the local news who wants to do a story on it and just because this child molester does not have a title in the congregation means nothing to the people he is calling on in service I said to the brother this morning the prosecuting attorney said he does not want this pedophile to call on his home and he lives in the territory of my hall. I told the brother in the service department that I told the prosecuting attorney sorry but the child molester's right to declare his religion and go door to door supersedes your right as a grandfather to protect your grandchildren even in your own home. I said we slam the Catholic's every chance we get about the Priests when was the last time a pedophile priest called on anyone you know.

Before I said all of this the brother had tried to reason with me and tell me Jehovah loved me blah, blah, blah. I used Flippers story about a bother rushing the stage at a meeting begging the friends to watch their children because their was a child molester in the hall and the elders were not doing anything about it. Thank you flipper. I told him about my friends niece who just committed suicide and she was the daughter of an elder, she was molested because no one knew, no one told her parents. I told him about how I had just last Thursday night at meeting loudly said when the elder said it was nice that I was at the meeting and was I not happy to be there, that np I was not happy because of the baby rapists running around. I then told him how the brother counseled me saying that I was in the wrong and causing divisions in the hall. I told the elder and the brother this morning he should have been glad I did not rush the stage and yell it.

So anyway it all ended with the brother from the service saying that we as God's chosen people are so much better then the Catholic's and any other religion because we do not put child molesters in places of trust in the congregation. That is when I blasted him with everything I just wrote and more and when I said when was the last time a Catholic priest called on anyone you know. He said thank your for calling Sister LITS and hung up.

To tell you the truth I am a little, shocked, shook up and very mad. I know I might have blown it by telling them about the reporter but the reporter will not do the story unless he gets the child molester on film go door to door. He tired for over a month and his boss pulled it because all of a sudden he stopped going out in service, he had been going every week until the reporter tired to get him. I have tried and tried myself to catch him on my cell phone even, but with him being called a sexual psychopath and starting to follow me I cannot do it I am too stressed out to get it on film. so it will probably never go on the news. I told the brother that I tell everyone and show everyone the court and police records to let them know that we send these kind of people to their doors.

So do you think they will DF me? Do you think they will read this post?

Sorry for any spelling errors I am very shook up right now. I am shanking as I type this. LITS

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    how I had just last Thursday night at meeting loudly said when the elder said it was nice that I was at the meeting and was I not happy to be there, that np I was not happy because of the baby rapists running around. I then told him how the brother counseled me saying that I was in the wrong and causing divisions in the hall. I told the elder and the brother this morning he should have been glad I did not rush the stage and yell it.

Well done "Sister LITS" you have the guts to do it...I think the WT used to call it "Righteous indignation"...

Will they D/F you?

It all depends on the attitude of your elders . my friend was once for "Causing contention in the cong." but a calm body of elders will not do so.

Will they read your post?

I doubt it, personally, and how can they prove that it was you?

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

I believe you life is to short as I have done the same as you last year. I don't think you will be disfellowshipped over this as I was not (I shared my name and congo). They don't believe women can do much harm! Secondly I think indvidually they are very concerned about the problem anyway but hope the end will come soon

edit: and as blues brothers said it is indeed righteous indignation

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

We are all sinners, we all need forgiveness, Jesus' sacrifice covers sins that we might have a hard time forgiving ourselves. Clearly you are passionate about this and I doubt you were ready to hang up until you got the result you wanted, which was not going to happen, therefore I can understand why he did.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

When faced with the Truth..Jehovah`s Witness`s run away..

It happens all the time in the FS ..I`ve had JW`s knock on my door..

If you ask questions they don`t like..They say they have to leave,because they`re busy..

And..

What ever problems the WBT$ has..It`s always the Catholics fault..

The guy on the phone did the same..Blamed the Catholics and Ran Away..

You probably took 10 years off his life..

............................ ...OUTLAW

• life is to short
    life is to short

So wannabefree would you put your child in his care?

• Think About It
    Think About It
    So do you think they will DF me? Do you think they will read this post?

If you got DF'd because of elders catering to the supposed spiritual rights of a known child molester in the congregation who's presence has stumbled you severely........then, that would be something to be proud of.

If you do get DF'd over this........preach it from the rooftops!!!

Think About It

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Will they DF you? Probably not, but that is not the end of it. For awhile, they were probably afraid to DF you because of the bad press and the fact that you were only trying to do good. But seeing that you have gone to the authorities/press/Bethel, they really don't have much reason to proceed with caution.

They will probably find some way to say that you disassociated and kick you out that way.

• Think About It
    Think About It
    They will probably find some way to say that you disassociated and kick you out that way.

I agree. Doubt they would use the causing divisions angle to DF her. Since LITS will not be going to meetings anymore, they will probably watch to get her on apostacy or say by her actions she has DA'd herself. Either way she is a winner in my book.

Think About It

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Lits,

What would you like to see happen with this situation?

What do you think the elders should do to protect the cong.?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit