Cure/Treat Cancer with Apricot seeds

by EndofMysteries 73 Replies latest watchtower medical

• steve2
    steve2

EndofMysteries, you turn overkill into an art form. Testimony-filled books on laetrile have been taking up valuable space in libraries for decades. No peer-reviewed scientific studies bear out the outlandish, born-again-flavoured claims of the charlatans selling this product.

Speaking of gullibility, it is no coincidence that laetrile is a nut.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

The witnesses told my JW hubby that the Noni juice would "cure " him .It had to be the Tahitian noni juice tho..that was the only one with "special healing "in it.. They too had testimonials...all those supposedly "cured" of their cancerl
    He bought $1,000. a month worth from them..(His JW sister). He drank it for 3 months...and then he died.

Funny, you never read about those that died in those testimonials do you?

Snoozy

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

@ Snoozy: Total Ownage there, (you win hands down)! My point exactly! But sadly made at your great expense ....

We had / have the JW Quack medicine brigade here too selling all sorts of untested unscientific pseudo science pseudo medicine shit to the unwary, .. I could say alot more, but I'd give myself away so it will have to wait for another time sorry.

Cheers

• Mad Dawg
    Mad Dawg

I had a friend that died after taking natural remedies as his sole remedy. Three years later he is dead. By standard methods, his cancer had a fairly high cure rate.

If there was anything to apricot seeds curing cancer, the pharma companies would have raced to isolate and patent the active ingredient.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Even if they couldn't patent the active ingredient, a pharma could have patented the method for isolating it and using it as a therapy.

BTS

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

you commit suicide with enough Apricot seeds too.

• LostnFound
    LostnFound

I have heard of this before- my husband and I eat them regularly (they taste really bitter!) Thanks for the post!!

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Complete horsehite.

Been around since the 70's; the new scam is Protocel.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Well, since it's not a MLM, or only provided by one person, but you can pick up a bag at a health food store for $5.00, if I or any family ever get cancer, will see how it works for me. I occassionally take them right now.

If it is bogus, then would love to hear explanations for the testimonials, and the man who is supposed to be dead, who said they are what shrunk his tumor.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Steve McQueen (RIP) posthumously recommends apricot seed extract, shark cartilage, coffee enemas, etc.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit