The Theocratic Life and Times of Theodore Jaracz - NEW

by Dogpatch 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Really interesting. Thanks for posting this!

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Nevertheless, the preservation of “God’s organization” was second to Jaracz, the Bible teaching was first.

Forgive me if I seem like a nitpicker, but shouldn't this be reversed?

Syl

• Olin Moyles Ghost
    Olin Moyles Ghost

Great article! I agree that this belongs in the "best of" section. Thanks for posting, Barbara and Randy.

• trebor
    trebor
    Nevertheless, the preservation of “God’s organization” was second to Jaracz, the Bible teaching was first.

Forgive me if I seem like a nitpicker, but shouldn't this be reversed?

Syl

Substitute ‘the Bible’ with ‘his believed interpretation of Bible’ to understand what I believe was the intent of the statement.

• snowbird
    snowbird

No, I mean shouldn't it read like this, "the preservation of God's organization was first to Jaracz, the Bible teaching was second."?

Syl

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Another illuminating article. I wonder what happened in Australia when he was branch overseer.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

No Love there and where there is no Love, there is No God.

• JWoods
    JWoods
    Another illuminating article. I wonder what happened in Australia when he was branch overseer.

Ed Dunlap's wife Betty once intimated to me that there were political factions that wanted to get rid of him. She apparantly served there at the time or approximately the time. Betty had a fairly favorable opinion of Jaracz, but did say that he could be a kind of hard-ass. It should be said that Betty was probably suffering from early altheimers at the time so this should be considered in that light.

• snowbird
    snowbird

http://www.exjws.net/pioneers/daniels.htm

Some info on him here, starting at paragraph 9.

Syl

• whereami
    whereami

Facinating read!!! Thanks DP.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit