Ray Franz has had a stroke

by coffee_black 211 Replies latest jw friends

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Strength and concern for Ray and Cynthia

• skywho
    skywho

i wish tham all the love i can and all the best wishes! I hope he knows how many people that he has helped!

• mouthy
    mouthy

I think Ray would want to "go home" at this point,..it will be hard for
    Cynthia.... I sent him his card this month ( Birhday)telling him what a gift he was to all us EXJW's

He has helped so many escape bondage. Prayers continuing for them Both.Also for the Dykstra's
    who is with him...God be with him....

• zoiks
    zoiks

I truly hope that this isn't the end for such a sweet, gentle, kind man. A real man who stood up for what is right in the face of such opposition. Let's keep up the outpouring of prayers, well wishes, kind thoughts, and vibes for both Ray and Cynthia.

We're with you in spirit!

• KW13
    KW13

If the worst happens, at least he can leave with a clean conscience. He helped so many of us, he freed so many minds.

• done4good
    done4good

Have not posted in a long time. This is very sad. Hope and pray Ray pulls through. If anyone speaks to Cynthia, please let her know she any Ray are in my thoughts and prayers.

Ray was a great help to me after my escape from the Borg.

Jason

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Wikipedia entry is fixed for now. It mentions a massive stroke at the end but not anything else.

• flipper
    flipper

COFFEE_BLACK- Thanks for posting this thread. What an awfully sad time for such a beautiful human being and his close friends and loved ones. My wife and I send our love and strength to Ray & his dear wife Cynthia. His books have freed a lot of people's minds, including my own - and I will be forever grateful as will my wife. Love and strength to the Franz family. Sincerely, Mr. & Mrs. Flipper

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

I'm very sorry to hear that. As he has done with so many of us, he kindly took the time to reply to emails and even helped pull me through when it felt like I was spiralling uncontrollably to the bottom of the rabbit hole. I'll never forget that. Both Ray and Cynthia are in my thoughts and prayers

• cofty
    cofty

When a person is respected by thousands and hated only by those who would oppress others then he has lived a worthwhile life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit