THE MOST THRILLING MOMENT of your life.....?

by Terry 56 Replies latest jw friends

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

I'm gonna say.... being born. I don't remember it but, c'mon, that's gotta rank pretty high.

• mamalove
    mamalove

Several. Birth of my kids of course. Not feeling guilty about leaving the Jw's anymore. Buying a house after splitting with my ex.

Oh, one more thing thrills me, finding something truly cool that I have been looking for on the clearance rack. That really gets my blood going!

I want more thrills though and plan to find many more.

• joeblow
    joeblow

For me it was stepping off the airplane and into the warm African sun, taking a deep breath of the tropical air... and feeling like I was home for the first time in my life.

• FirstLastName
    FirstLastName

Climbing the ancient pyramid at Coba, Mexico with my husband. It was amazing to think about how long those structures had been there. The entire day was amazing/thrilling !

:)

• Heaven
    Heaven

One of the most thrilling moments of my life....

.... was to rescue a bumblebee caught up in a spider's web and then ever so carefully, with a pair of tweezers, remove the spider's web that had ensnared its wings without damaging or pulling the wings out.

I will never forget that bee looking back around at me, testing its wings, and then flying off.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Viewing the first sonogram of my daughter and her birth

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Watching my son being born and then hearing his long wail (we had been told that his lungs might not be developed). I felt like I was being struck by lightning.

I've had many thrilling moments on motorcycles.

• jam
    jam

I had 30 days left in Viet Nam and I was in the sh---t, in April

of 1968 . The I st sergent call me into his tent and told me I have

two days before I return to the states, I told him they made A

mistake , I have 30 days to go, his words do you really want to

stay in this hell hole or pack your sh--t and get the hell out of here.

In two days I was on that 747 flying home.

• Heaven
    Heaven

^ jam... that is awesome! Glad you made it out.

• jam
    jam

Thanks, Heaven.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit