THE MOST THRILLING MOMENT of your life.....?

by Terry 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Terry
    Terry

Here is the most thrilling moment of my life.

I got to meet my Film Composer heroes JOHN BARRY and MIKLOS ROSZA at the Beverly Hills Writer's Guild theater for a seminar on filmmusic.

I was 30 years old at the time and going through my "You look like Clint Eastwood" stage. (I'm trying to explain my crazy hair!)

I chatted with them and got them to sign my albums.

What was your most thrilling moment?

• journey-on
    journey-on

Putting my first baby's mouth up to my nipple for the first time.

• asilentone
    asilentone

I can see the pics, but I cannot make them bigger. Can you do something about that?

• snowbird
    snowbird

When my second daughter was born, heard my voice, and turned to look into my eyes!

Absolutely thrilling.

Syl

• Terry
    Terry

I can see the pics, but I cannot make them bigger. Can you do something about that

I probably know how, but--I've forgotten if I do! Any suggestions? Anybody? Anybody? Bueller?

Here is the only trick I know....

Put your stylus over the photos and hold down CTRL and the +

Each time you hit the + the screen will enlarge more and more. You reverse the process with the -

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

One of my sky dive jumps (training) when the shute didn't open.

It was far more thrilling than my first combat jump, that's for sure.

Though my first HALO comes in pretty close too.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

Thats a difficult one I think back in 1968 when I was 18 and I joined the sds and became a campus radical and we demonstrated against the vietnam war and were attacked by the rotc guys they tore up our signs and beat up a few people that was exciting.

• Denial
    Denial

i think it was that time my plane crashed on a tropical island and then my buddies and i traveled through time.

• Psychotic Parrot
    Psychotic Parrot

Going to the kingdom hall.

• sd-7
    sd-7

Going to see Star Wars: Attack of the Clones on May 16th, 2002 with my dad. Really gigantic screen. That was pretty awesome. Not sure if anything in particular tops it. My wife probably gave me happiest moments of my life, but you said 'most thrilling', not ' happiest'.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit