If the Jehovah's Witnesses were really the Faithful & Discrete Slave active today, they wouldn't be full of Bullshit

by Finkelstein 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

If the Watchtower Corporation and the Jehovah's Witnesses were really the Faithful & Discrete Slave active today, they wouldn't be full of Bullshit .

This is a logical statement given the history of this religious institute / Publishing House.

I said it before and I'll say it again, that the majority of the doctrines created by the WTS were intensionally focused toward enhancing the proliferation of the WTS own publications. This has been a constant underlining agenda for the WTS all throughout the last century, the end of the 19th century and still to this day. Through that core agenda a few men were able to cultivate a semblance of self empowerment around themselves, as well monetary wealth and public support.

They superimposed an agenda through proclamation that what they were doing was Gods' chosen work in preaching the Gospel according to Jesus Christ, when what they were really doing was preaching a tainted commercialized Gospel according to the Watchtower Publishing house.

Thankfully people today have the easy accessibility to information where people can review much about this man made indulgently corrupt organization and evaluate it upon themselves, which has got to make many of the top leaders of this organization a bit nervous and paranoid. ............. Good

• economy
    economy

Finkelstein

You are right.

If JWs were the appointed channel to give “food at the proper time,” they would not have appeared on the world scene so early (in 1870’s). Filling the earth with “good-news of the kingdom” is NOW just a matter of few days with the advance of modern means of communication. With its ever-changing teachings, it just failed miserably to represent the God of the Bible who “never changes.” (James 1:17)

• Half banana
    Half banana

Quite right Finklestein.

If there was a God and if that god had need for humans to mediate between him and humankind and had he foretold that there would be such a group of humans who would represent the mind and wishes of an almighty god, if, if, if... then the WTBTS have done a rotten job doing it. When we consider they have got every last prediction absolutely wrong and have never said anything useful throughout all their existence.

On the other hand if there was a Devil who would misrepresent God by getting all his statements wrong... then the WTBTS have a good case for being led by the Devil.

But religion is the politics of fairyland where only the imagination rules. The JW org is just interested in saving its own skin.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Yes indeed!

If it were the TRUTH, then it would be clearly evident...and consistent....not ever changing!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The proclamation that god had chosen the WTS specifically in 1919 by the then President J Rutherford, was his way creating credibility and viability to himself, yet at the time the organztion was still involved with the theology of Pyramidology.

Lets see god choose a boozing adulterater, who was separtated from his wife, who drove the most expensive cars at the time, during the great depression no less, who bought and lived in a lavish home from himself with the money that the WTS had .

I think god would have chosen someone a bit more wholesome and righteous than this guy, don't you ?

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Nothing like feeling more stupid in the morning, LOL! Finkelstein, I needed that reminder of how gullible I can be. I cannot believe I could fall for such a ridiculous pile of dookey.

Marina

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

If one were to historically review the WTS right back from its beginning, you can see a trail of lies, deceit, exploitation and manipulation of information, all inherently focused to create appeal to build up the readership of the literature that the WTS published.

What is so alarming and fascinating at the same time is these men were able to reach inside people's minds through effecting people's emotions, by mostly exploiting the belief in the bible and their own ignorance of what the bible says and turn these people into the organization's own public sales representatives.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

I'm remembering how they made me feel so important and convinced me that THEY were so special because they were able to see good qualities in me that no other church people had recognized. Big ego build up. So then I'm thinking, Oh I need to keep attending this wonderful outfit because they are so right about me, so they must be right about everything else too!

I bet they were laughing their asses off at how I just lapped up their flattery like a starving wharf rat.

Marina

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

The FDS theory/doctrine/prophecy is easily blown out of the water...I've said this to still-in dubs and they hate with a passion what I say to them because it is undeniable.

Ask them do the FDS have the truth and proclaim it? Yes they say...

Ask them so the statement "Millions Now Living Will Never Die" or "The Generation that saw 1914 will see the end of the system of thing" are truth? They were they will say but now new light has been revealed...

Ask them so the old light on the two points that I mentioned, who were the author of those two points? Jehoover or the GB? I.E. Did those old light points have the backing of the Holy Spirit? They will most likely say Jehoover but even if they say the GB you have them....

If the old light was backed by HS and Jehoover then He is a God of Falsehood so bye bye...if the GB are the author of the old light and Jehoover refines the teaching then the JW's are followers of men and the bible warns against that.

Conclude by reinforcing the point by saying that there could be doctrines now they believe that are considered "truth" that will get new light...thus God is a liar or the GB are not backed by HS.

Some might say "Ah yes but the GB are just imperfect men" and that statement is true, as individuals they are imperfect and may say a naughty word when they hit their toe or do a double take when a large breasted woman walks in front of them but as a group, when they come together as the GB/FDS, they can never ever be wrong IF they are backed by HS.

End of.

• Fernando
    Fernando
    Precisely why they work so tirelessly to convince their followers/worshippers they are not full of BS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit