Most people who are not JW's live with out moral restrain! All who have left the "Truth" regret it. June 15th WT

by life is to short 74 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• life is to short
    life is to short

In the June 15th WT it says on page 9 I will just write it out as it is to hard and unbelievable to preface this. So here it is.

"Many who today are members of the Christian congregation can tell you that before learning of and adopting Jehovah's righteous standards, they lived without moral restrain. Yet, they were unsatisfied and unhappy. They found peace only when they began associating with God's people and living in accord with Bible principles.

In contrast, some who in the past chose to leave the 'safe water' of the Christian congregation now bitterly regret that decision. One sister, whom we will call Tanya, explains that she was "raised around the truth," but when she was 16, she left the congregation to "pursue worldly enticements." Among the results she experienced were an unwanted pregnancy and an abortion. She now says: "The three years I spent away from the congregation left ugly scars on my emotions that will not go away. Something the continues to haunt me is that I killed my unborn child.....I want to tell all the young ones who are wishing they could 'taste' the world even for just a little while: 'Don't!' It may taste good at first, but it leaves an extremely bitter aftertaste. The world has nothing but misery to offer. I know. I tasted it. Stay in Jehovah's organization! It's the only way of life that brings happiness."

Just think what would become of you if you were to abandon the protective environment of the Christian congregation. Many, recalling their futile course of life before they accepted the truth, simply shudder at the thought. (John 6:68,69) You can continue to find security and protection from the woes and misery so common in Satan's world by staying in close company with your Christian brothers and sisters. Association with them and regular attendence at congregation meetings will continually remind you of the wisdom of Jehovah's righteous standards and will encourage you to live by them. You have every reason to 'laud Jehovah in the big congregation,' just as the psalmist did.-Ps 35:18."

So there you have it those of us who do not believe anymore are just screwed up and very unhappy in life. We are out sleeping with everyone and just living a totally horrible life.

Life really is to short for all of this.

• teel
    teel

Hm, is this an admission? Or someone was really careless?

In contrast, some who in the past chose to leave the 'safe water' of the Christian congregation now bitterly regret that decision.

I read this that the majority of those who leave don't regret it at all Which makes the rest of this tripe irrelevant.

• wobble
    wobble

Of course what you say is true dear Teel, but when read by WT drones with WT goggles on, they will interpret it as "it is impossible to be happy once you have left"

I had exactly that said to me by a visiting M.S after the first few months of my fade. "You cannot be happy"

I replied that I was not happy at having wasted 58 years of my life working for free for a publishing corporation, but apart from that I was happier than I have ever been , happy to be free. He did not visit again.

Wobble

• teel
    teel

Sadly it's true wobble. I just took an interrest in finding errors and fallacies in the magazines - which is too easy work actually.

I have a feeling the writers still have an ounce of honesty, and whenever they can, they avoid outright lying. Yet they choose the words so that JWs will come to the conclusion they want them to. In this case they know very well many who leave don't regret it, but they can't put that in writing, and saying "most who leave regret it" would be lying.

I find this sort of manipulation of truth to be worse than outright lying - it's deliberate twisting of words, that is harder to discover than the true lies.

• Tea drinker
    Tea drinker

Fear, fear and more fear--with the usual generous helping of Watch Tower aspersions against non-JWs.

It makes me ill.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

In contrast, some who in the past chose to leave the 'safe water' of the Christian congregation now bitterly regret that decision.

One brother, whom we will call Darth, explains what happened to him when he the left the comfort of the loving arms of Jah. Well, daily I was robbed and raped as I walked to the bus for work, without the protection from the truth I knew, I was all alone in a world full of hate and evil. It was so bad in the world, people would spit in my face for no reason. Even when I thought I was safe in my own home at night, without the protection from the Truth, Demons would rape me all hours of the night. I heard voices telling me I was going to die. I quickly found myself using drugs and tobacco. I found myself living in the streets eating dead rats to survive. How could I of abandoned Jehovah, I thought. I turned my back on him, and now I belong to Satan and his demons. I went back to the Hall, and found the brothers and sisters accepting me with open arms. How I missed the comfort of my "real family", non judging, unconditional love, understanding, and full of holy spirit.

Just think what would become of you if you were to abandon the protective environment of the Christian congregation. Many, recalling their futile course of life before they accepted the truth, simply shudder at the thought. (John 6:68,69) You can continue to find security and protection from the woes and misery so common in Satan's world by staying in close company with your Christian brothers and sisters. Association with them and regular attendence at congregation meetings will continually remind you of the wisdom of Jehovah's righteous standards and will encourage you to live by them. You have every reason to 'laud Jehovah in the big congregation,' just as the psalmist did.-Ps 35:18."

• marvfaybenz
    marvfaybenz

When you read Facebook rants of many JWs, they are convinced ex-JWs are angry and hateful and are leading sad and unproductive lives. What a laugh!

• Lieu
    Lieu

The person known as "Tanya" should have used birth control. Her bad.

• cantleave
    cantleave

If this is misery and being a JW is happiness - bring on the misery!!!!!

• St George of England
    St George of England

The person known as "Tanya" should have used birth control.

JW kids are raised to naive in all matters of sex and relationships

George

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit