How I obtained my personal files from Bethel

by jwfacts 123 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Scott77
    Scott77
    online registry of the entities operating with personal data
    teel

Please, provide that link if it is connected to US. I had like to order information that may held about me. I think we can tell senator to introduce a new bill that would compel non-profit entities to provide a copy of all information being held by agencies. You never know, something can come out.

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

Wow, I am amazed with the lengths they went through to link you to the website. So far beyond "sheparding the flock", more like creepy stalking.

I also did note that one of the items on the form for "Dissassociated self by actions" was refusal to abstain from blood. Didn't they tell a government in Europe that their membership couldn't be dissassociated for taking blood when they were considering labeling them a cult?

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Paralipomenon

So far beyond "sheparding the flock", more like creepy stalking. -

Didn't they tell a government in Europe that their membership couldn't be dissassociated for taking blood when they were considering labeling them a cult?

That was Bulgaria. They told the government that blood transfusions would no longer be a disfellowshipping matter. They then changed it to be a dissassociation matter. That is about as close to lying as is possible without actually telling a lie.

• blondie
    blondie

Great job, but it does illustrate that the time, effort, and emotional sacrifice, but not be worth the outcome.

As to disassociating self by taking a blood transfusion, that is still not in the publications. No jw could learn this by reading any WT material. I remember learning on JWN that a non-letter would be read to the BOE by the CO but they would not be allowed to read it themselves or have a copy for their files. I told that to my husband, an active elder, but did not tell him where I heard it. He came home thinking that I could read minds. So even the elders don't have anything in writing saying that taking a blood transfusion is a self-disassociating action.

http://www.freeminds.org/doctrine/medicine/the-watchtower-governing-body-and-the-blood-issue.html

• Scott77
    Scott77
    "...their [Watchtower] intrusive fascination with personal beliefs and habits is repulsive".
    SirNose586

Well said. I liked it

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I had not even noticed the comment about blood until Para mentioned it. It is good proof that you can be automatically dissassociated for a blood transfusion, but as you say Blondie, publishers will not know this.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I also just found this about the blood issue being a disassociation issue.

• exjw2814
    exjw2814

Good job, they have no right to hang onto private information about you. What the hell is their problem ........bunch of dirty cunts.

• ana_dote
    ana_dote

marked for later :-D

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

bttt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit