Were you Stalked or Chased After Once you Exited the JW's by Elders ?

by flipper 175 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

LAVERITE- Well, thanks. I appreciate it. I guess it's just that I've been through the mill of negative experiences so much in my own life- I just want to help people avoid negative pitfalls after exiting the witnesses, that's all. Exiting the witnesses can and DOES turn into a positive - we just have to realize that we are ALL here for each other as a support . We sure didn't get it in the witnesses. Thanks again , really.

SCARRED FOR LIFE- I'm so happy for you that you were shrewd enough to see the need NOT to get baptized and get an education in college. Whether the elders talked to your parents about you or not - hey- it's a moot point. I'm sure your folks got over it. The important thing s you got your freedom and your education

• TardNFeatheredJW
    TardNFeatheredJW

I was. They actually came to my house and were peering in the windows, which I had covered with verticle blinds. I had house on a hill, not exactly something you'd walk by and accidentally peer into.

I answered the door to their knocking, they asked if they could come in, then said "We already know you have a christmas tree set up."

Lovely.

• flipper
    flipper

TARREDN FEATHEREDJW- Wow. The elders actually walked up a hill to peer into your windows to see if you had a Christmas tree ? I guess these losers have nothing better to do with their time. Jesus Christ. Sorry they harassed you like that. They are so weird

• nelly136
    nelly136

once i'd been thrown out of my home they did come looking/knocking for me at my new lodgings, i said i didnt want to see them or talk to them and my 4' 9" landlady chased them off (down the path and into the street), she was awesome, bit like a pitbull on acid on a pogo stick.

as that didnt work they turned up at my workplace instead. they couldnt see me (i'd seen them already) so they waited by the main doors like a pair of flasher-macked weirdos until i came out of work.

• flipper
    flipper

NELLY 136- Wow ! What a great landlady you had ! Really looking out for you ! These elders are just like Nazi's ! They are SO creepy ! What right do they have to not opnly try stalking you at home, but even your workplace ? I would have told my employer to call the cops ! All countries should make it illegal for people to come stalk you at your workplace. Can you get restraining orders in England ? Just curious

• nelly136
    nelly136

i was too naive to even consider that an option back then.

• flipper
    flipper

NELLY 136- I understand. But I'm sure you've told yourself nowadays like I've told myself- " No more will people take advatage of me ! " Freedom rocks doesn't it ? ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Scott77
    Scott77

once i'd been thrown out of my home they did come looking/knocking for me at my new lodgings, i said i didnt want to see them or talk to them and my 4' 9" landlady chased them off (down the path and into the street), she was awesome, bit like a pitbull on acid on a pogo stick. ..as that didnt work they turned up at my workplace instead. they couldnt see me (i'd seen them already) so they waited by the main doors like a pair of flasher-macked weirdos until i came out of work.

nelly136

I can relate some part of this experiences with that of mine. At one of my former work place, there were two male JWs who spied on my job and later had to influence non JWs co-workers to do likewise on their behalf. Later, when I moved to a new job in a nearby state, the illegal surveilance continued. On several occasions, I caught JWs in on street roads adjucent to my work places in the eveings and predawn hours. I recall chasing one of them and did catch number plates of car for future reporting to law enforcement. It was so disgusting, shameful, and intrusive to see older men, woman, boys and girls using in this process.

• nelly136
    nelly136

At one of my former work place, there were two male JWs who spied on my job and later had to influence non JWs co-workers to do likewise on their behalf.

euw!

fortunately the pepes i worked with were really nice, they got a whole new impression of the 'happified doorknockers' i didnt work with any jws while i was there but at somepoint after a jw did work there and then took them to a tribunal cos she didnt want to work the fag kiosk to cover the teabreak periods.

double innoculation lol

• blondie
    blondie

When I was working in law enforcement, I was approached by 2 officers who wanted some information about jws. It seemed someone had called about 2 men in a suspicious vehicle. It was around 11 p.m. dark and they had been there about 1/2 hour; and came every day about the same time. The insightful caller had jotted down the license plate each time. The officers had determined it was not someone from the neighborhood and that they had been watching one particular house.

They had quietly driven up behind the car and then put on their lights. The one officer walked up to the car and asked the driver for his license. The driver started talking trying to explain that they were just lost and were checking where they were. The officer asked why then had they been lost at least 3 times in the last week in the same block.............the other man started saying they had the right to be there whenever and however long. The officer said then that they had to come down to the station and they would sort out their stories and legal rights.

The driver finally wised up and admitted that they had been there more than once and they were just visiting friends. The officer then asked who were they visiting and they would check into that right then. The driver said the person hadn't been home and still would not identify the "friend." The officer asked why after knowing the person was not home, they had parked there for over an hour. The passenger then blurted out they were jws and making "return visits" on "interested people." "At midnight," the officer asked?

The officers took the men in and held them until they finally admitted they were watching the house of another jw because they thought he was cheating on his wife and had to catch him in the act. The officers told them that they had to stop watching this house, that what they were doing could be considered stalking.

I tried to explain the jw concept of 2 witnesses to establish a sin and then to"judge" him and perhaps ultimately kick him out of the congregation. They asked if it was Christian to lie to the police...I explained that too.

The 2 elders got off with a warning, told not to be seen in that area at all, even during the day. I'm sure both elders crapped their pants that day. They didn't realize how much I knew. It got around that the police had been interfering in their "preaching" work; when it got to my circle of "friends" I said, "that's strange, that happened around midnight; who would be doing door to door then?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit