This week's Bible Highlights, verbatim quote: "Jehovah is a Killer..."

by Open mind 62 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Inkie
    Inkie

When are you people going to STOP!? Stop accusing Jah as being a horrendous Being. Yes, He has killed some, but wouldn’t you kill too if someone where threatening AND killing your loved ones as well. That would make you a “killer” too, yes? But would your motive for doing so be bad? Wouldn’t those who “know” you be glad and grateful? However, those who didn’t know you would bring you up on charges of murder, wouldn’t they?

You people are a trip. Because religion has messed you up entirely, you turn on God like rabid dogs.

Jaheshua came to tell us of the truth of his Father. Listen to Him. The lies written by the Scribes are something else. The lies you spout about Jah are something else. Time and time and time again Jah has lovingly warned of consequences. Yet we fail to heed. Sometimes Jah has no other choice but to inhale. (Job 34:14) We have given Him no choice.

Hate religion! Hate religion with all of your gusto. Do not blaspheme Jah. Oh you poor people.

• superpunk
    superpunk

Snowbird that has absolutely nothing to do with what I wrote - you may as well have posted a scripture from Chronicles on some Jewish family tree. Biblically, Satan and the demons do not have the power to kill people. They certainly don't have the power to manipulate the DNA of the entire human race. Only Jehovah can do that.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I'm a killer...of hordes of ants

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I kill at parties when I turn my eyelids inside out.

• JWoods
    JWoods

Oh you poor people.

Oh, the humanity.

Look - here it is plain and simple: If you accept the story of a perfect Adam in the Garden of Eden, then you have to accept the simple fact that God KILLED HIM (and all humans in turn) because he ate a forbidden fruit.

Many people cannot accept a God of that kind of vengeful morality.

I personally find it an ancient fable made up to try to explain man's natural mortality.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Stop accusing Jah as being a horrendous Being. Yes, He has killed some,

No. Ted Bundy killed some.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Many people cannot accept a God of that kind of vengeful morality.

They knew what they were getting into when they asked to be created.

On a side note, did Adam have testicles before Eve came around? If so, why?

• JWoods
    JWoods

Yes. For the witch the Jews call Lilith.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

So, you're asking which came first, Adam's balls or Eve?

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Yes. For the witch the Jews call Lilith.

She's not in the Bible and therefore completely made up by Jewish mystics writing about fanstatic events.

So, you're asking which came first, Adam's balls or Eve?

Clever :)

And of course it was Adam. He was a 40 year old virgin, he *might* have lasted 10 seconds.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit