What does GOD want from his human creatures?

by B4Right 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• B4Right
    B4Right

In WTBS world it's "be Jehovah's friend"- it's "don't do anything to damage your relationships age my relationship with Jehovah" !! When you look at all the human relationships between GOD and Jesus everyone was "chosen"!! In the law of Moses was there anything that told individuals to have their own relationship with GOD?

ChWhat about you who are X-JW, is your mentality the same- doing what you can/ anything not to damage your relationship with Jehovah?

what does the bible really teach?

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Having a relationship with a primitive and savage tribal deity, is not my idea of sanity.

Good luck to the rest of you.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    He want all people to stop praying to him so he can quite his mind chatter and get some much needed rest because it has been many sabbaths since he's got some sleep. Shilom out!
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Law of Moses, Law of Smoses - he is sooo old testament.

It's all about Jesus baby, he's so hot right now😉

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

This joke-hova wants us to give up our natural selves and serve a totally alien culture. One where sex is tightly regulated or forbidden. One where contact with the ancient Gods (Demons) is forbidden. One where we are materially poor, to the point of being enslaved. One where communism is the final destination.

Why would you want to worship a god that displaced whole nations that were just minding their own business (even slandering them to justify it to us now)? Why would you want to worship a god that is so hateful to normal people that it is blatant just reading that god's "holy" writings? I have noticed that Israel, ancient Israel to boot, is the obsession of this damnation book. Even the maps they provide at the end of the book feature Israel--again, ancient Israel to boot. And that thing wants us to all live as if we were there in place and time? Have fun trying to navigate anywhere else in the world using that outdated map--or even going to Tel Aviv and using those maps to get around within that city.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

What about you who are X-JW, is your mentality the same- doing what you can/ anything not to damage your relationship with Jehovah?

.............................................................................................Image result for name Jehovah.........

...........Image result for name Jehovah.........................................http://www.philippelefevre.com/images/portfolio/big-banana-logo.png

...Image result for Question Mark..............................Image result for banana god..

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Casual Sex? Nooky? A hand job? I don't know but a lot of people claim to know but it is pure imagination just like the Deity.

I guess a better question would be: Tell you what my imaginary Jehovah wants from human if you tell me what your imaginary Jehovah wants?

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    what does the bible really teach?

Might I remind you that the bible is a collection of related and unrelated books written by many writers and full of redactions.

Depending on which particular book and the historical back drop the bible teaches many contradicting and different things on any particular subject but I would not necessarily call them teachings but ideas about a particular subject.

• prologos
    prologos
    He does not worship. sacrifice! the idea was a human, Cain & Abel invention, the start of competition.
  • Fernando
    Fernando

Having experienced a radical personal change of heart toward God and man as a result of receiving imputed righteousness as a free gift, I have come to conclude that all God wants is for us to accept this and other free gifts.

This is what the liberating unabridged gospel message is all about.

Even salvation (eternal life) is a free gift which cannot be sold, earned, deserved or paid for.

No wonder the Watchtower surreptitiously hates, fears and obfuscates this message above all else.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit