Circuit Overseers

by Eiben Scrood 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Chickpea, Tomiyasu was his name; he sounded exactly like Sulu on Star Trek.

• jacquicortez
    jacquicortez

I remember RL Jones...he was really down to earth. He used to tell me "hold your head high but keep your nose at a friendly level"

because Jw's in my area had a bad habit of looking down on people.

his advice about marriage was "marriage is like a shirt you can change your shirt but the same person is still wearing it"

very loving brother.

• St George of England
    St George of England
    Ron Bicknell; former C/O on the appeal of my J/C , good guy

I put him down on the recent C/O list. He visited us in the early 1960's so he must be really getting on now. Met his wife Jenny at Art School and they both used to paint in their spare time.

George

• R.F.
    R.F.

Robert Johnson....don't remember too much about him...just that he and his wife were very down to earth.

Robert DeBerry....my all time favorite C.O.

Joe Leming Jr....great speaker...but quite full of himself. I don't think he liked field service. He always stopped to group early.

Ron Emerson....nice approachable guy. Very young. I think we were his 2nd Circuit ever served. He was the last C.O. before I walked away from it all 3 years ago.

• asilentone
    asilentone

Eibeen, are you talking about Eric Sheppard? He gave a talk in my hall long time ago as an elder before he became CO. He was a big time PO, etc.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit