That doesn't sound cultish at all...

by Mickey mouse 30 Replies latest jw friends

• goldensky
    goldensky

Dear Agonus, YOU guys are now filling the void to perfection. Your fellowship means a lot to me. You are my bunch now.

• goldensky
    goldensky

Slimboyfat, I'm glad you sympathize.

• wobble
    wobble

Tens of thousands of poor people have died in that earthquake, and yet Dubs think their people are going to be saved by their god.

If that were true, I would curse Him to his face, He has tha power to save non-Witnesses, and does not.

As our own dear Wizard is wont to point out, Jehovah (of the WT) is a Low-life Scumbag, actually he is worse.

I wonder if a large number of Witnesse have been killed that would shut up those sickos on facebook ?

I doubt it, they would "rationalise", not that they are capable of rational thought, or of compassion for the victims of terrible disaster.

That sick attitude is what helped my Wife to see that it is not the truth, perhaps it may help others.

Love

Wobble

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Just perused the site, Disgusting. The ability to latch onto any natural disaster and spin it to their twisted aims is amazing.

What I really found appalling was the lack of REAL ACTION!!!!

Oh lets pray for our brother but not even ONE FRIGGIN THOUGHT OF MAKING A DONATION OF MONEY TO HELP?!?

Lets pray for our brothers but no mention of donating to the red cross to help. Well I guess they could donate to the relife efforts set up by the WT$...OH I FORGOT THEY DONT HAVE ONE!

Last rant Ireally liked the arsewipe who said the best thing they can do is go out and preach?!? GTFOH!

• Borgia
    Borgia

One of their visitors had this to say:

WHO MONITORS OVER 17,OOO
    PEOPLE???...IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO
    KEEP DF'D ONES OUT AND APOSTATES~~
    WHERE ARE THE NAMES OF THE CREATOR
    AND ADMINISTRATORS OF THIS PAGE???

I reported the asshole for attacking individuals and groups of people.

This is an over generalisation and assigning bad motives on behalf of those who are not identified, putting everybody here under suspicion. Yes, I can see how Gods spirit is here by the sheer advocacy of freedom.

Cheers

Borgia

• xcellxior
    xcellxior

Sounds like idolatry. The organization is everything to them... Such arrogant pride makes me want to puke.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

xcellxior: I hear that.

original poster: I disagree. I think it sounds cultish.

:o)

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

cantleave - that group of little children singing reminded me of the days when my own little girls would sing with their cousins and family. They loved it, and it was really touching and beautiful and reinforced the trust we felt in our belief and in our community. But soon afterwards their mother was DF'd and the song was silenced. Even once I was reinstated we never again joined the family singing like this. My family's treatment of me made it impossible to ever trust again.

• rix
    rix

Question.....If recently, it was said @ assemblies not to have Face Book, internet browsing, etc., How is it that the W.T.Society

can have a Face Book account?

rix

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Double standards that apply to all power trippers. And remember, it's a monologue, not a dialogue. Submit or die. :o)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit