January 2010 OKM

by jackieareyes 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• CRC
    CRC

I can't open the one from jwsupportforum.com or the one sent by Atlantis. Says the PDF is corrupted. Any suggestions?

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Try this:

I can't open the one from jwsupportforum.com or the one sent by Atlantis. Says the PDF is corrupted. Any suggestions?

2010 January Our Kingdom Ministry--PDF! Click the link at the bottom of the next page. http://www.sendspace.com/file/2od4bc N.

• Prefect
    Prefect

Thank you Alantis. It works. I now have a copy.

• jackieareyes
    jackieareyes

Thank You....

I know my new congregation will be giving me the new KM's. but for the jan km had been given out prior to my move. So I didn't receive one.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Gayle

Somehow the font sizes started overlapping. There were many changes from x-small to x-large which resulted in the overlapping text. I had to go into the html code to find the problem and fix it for you,

• Michelle365
    Michelle365

Awesome! Thank you!

• twinkle toes
    twinkle toes

they were effective preachers of the good
    news because they set their hearts to follow
    the example set by jesus .-Acts 4:13;1 Pet. 2:21.

2 How Jesus Taught: His teaching was
    simple, down-to-earth, and easy to undertand.

I like this paragraph. The rest of the paragraphs...not so much. Unfortunately they have written the right message but will twist into meaning something else.

His example should be followed . They should be spreading this simple message. Jesus is Lord and if you put faith in him , help others, love your god and your neighbor he will grant you the free gift of life.

Thanks for the download

tt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit