Write letters to citizens of Warwick New York exposing the Watchtower org.

by koolaid-man 37 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

I just posted my 2 cents on the responses to the news article . I find it ironic that the article keeps mentioning " campuses " being built on this prospective property ! WTF ? Is this the BS that the JW attorney handed the council members to make it seem they are opening a training center or university for young people or something ? The WT society loathes " higher education " - even deletes elders and MS's nowadays if they insist their children attend college ? Is this once again the WT society's way of saying " do as we say " - " not as we do " ? Figures

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Flipper, I notice that the word "campus" is quickly becoming a GB favorite for propaganda. As if they are really interested in learning....

• flipper
    flipper

ALL TIME JEFF- Interesting. Thanks for the info. I wasn't aware they are using that term more lately. Been out 6 years- I don't remember it from back in the day. Seems like a very devious misleading use of the word to me

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

It struck me because many of the tour guides at Patterson talked of "being on campus" when they passed by the school area. It was another screeded off area of bethel designed to create an aura, to disguise the smell of shit coming out of it....

• lrkr
    lrkr

Please post lots of comments on the newspaper's webpage. The link to the page is circulating among active witnesses around the states. The right comment or link to this site might spark their curiosity!

• WhereWasI
    WhereWasI

I bet there won't be any "bulletin boards" on their campuses.

WhereWasI

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Lots of people use the word campus to denote the grounds of an institution, whether it be a medical facility, university, or in this case a religious organizaitons headquaters.

• lrkr
    lrkr

Campus is an architectural term. Dont get caught up in fighting about that. Just like some homes have "cathedral ceilings" even those owned by JWs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit