• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Mine is not finishing wat I sta

• Newborn
    Newborn

impatience

• Nowman
    Nowman

I am way too hyper, sometimes I forget to relax and listen. I talk too much too. Trying to follow the motto, loose lips sink ships...hard for me cause I got so much to say sometimes....working on that.

Nikki

• AdaMakawee
    AdaMakawee

I was socially isolated way past the point of "normal JW kids" while growing up, isolated small town where my dad was considered weak, so we were not associated with. My parents were fanatics and we were not allowed to speak to people outside school.

So consequentially I don't know how to talk to people, never understood chit chat too well. I try but its a major hamper in friend making.

Ada

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Not many here willing to give up to everyone their flaws

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

I still worry too much about what others think. Very much a JW residue thing...

I also can come across as borgish/elderish sometimes. Very business like. All that I went through and did for that cult, and here I am trying to remember what its like to just smile and shrug your shoulders at things out of your control...

Sometimes when I type, I use the comma more then I should, instead of a period, to divide my thoughts, which I know must be very irritating to read.... :)

I think my biggest flaw still is that I will let things go instead of addressing them at an earlier, manageable stage. I have improved on this, but it is still my instinct to be too patient sometimes....

• crapola
    crapola

I keep things bottled up inside and won't tell people, especially my mother , how I really feel about some things. I hate being that way.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

I have very little patience and a bad temper.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit