Jehovah's Organization

by Sassenach 41 Replies latest jw friends

• MDS
    MDS

Hello Frenchy:

MDS...If I understand you correctly you are still assigning the WTBS the status of being God's organization. Am I correct on this? ...I also believe that you are saying this on the basis of their having Jehovah's name? Is that correct?

The Name is of the Utmost importance...nothing more important.

However, I would like to say this about "mystery" Israel.

There are a number of things that point to the true identity of mystery "Israel" of our time. Actually, the ability to truly identify myster "Israel," of our time, is a SACRED SECRET [Greek: "mysterion"]. In other words, if one could identify mystery "Israel," then, he would be close to identifying:

1. Man of Lawlessness -- 2 Thess. 2:3-12
    2. Temple where Man of Lawlessness Presides
    3. Measuring of that same "temple" -- Rev. 11:1
    4. Prophet-like "Two Witnesses" (& activity) that die on the
    5. "Broadway," of the "Great City," [Babylon] also where the "lord was impaled." [Jerusalem- the city of God's Name.](Rev.11:8)
    6. Male Child who rules the nations in the end
    7. "holy ones," that are trampled by "Small Horn,"
    8. For a length of some "42 months."
    9. Identity of Babylon the Great, who holds "Israel" in Slavery. ["come out of her MY PEOPLE"] - Rev. 18:4
    10. "Woman," who is chased to the "wilderness" and "fed" by God for "3 1/2 times" or "1260 days." [She does not know the "truth," she must be taught the truth, in the "wilderness, away from the face of the Dragon or "kingdom hall."]
    11. Faithful and Discreet Slave, activity defined.
    12. Domestics or "Curing Staff", activity defined.
    13. mystery associated with the "full number of Gentiles" and mystery "Israel's" sensibility being dulled during this time. This is in connection with a special "70 year" observance of God...a time of special inspection and "temple cleansing." The first of TWO "Temple Cleansing." We are fast approaching this unique "situation." -- Romans 11:25
    14. Restoration of the "Woman," or "Israel," or "Jacob." Finally, after several years of Discipline handed to her for blindly following the WTS/Man of Lawlessness in total "wickedness." She must "bear her sin," even AFTER she leaves WTS, while in the "wilderness" -- See Micah 7:8-10
    15. "3 1/2 days dead on the "Broadway" of Jerusalem by Two Witnesses
    16. Kingdom of God, as being a "mystery." "Is it earthly, is it heavenly or both
    17. are there any "anointed" among Jehovah's Witnesses, truly.
    18. The true meaning of the Abrahamic Covenant, who benefits.
    19. Enmity between "stick of Judah," and "stick of Jacob,"
    20. Leaving or "FORSAKING" their "brothers," the "House of Jacob," and "stepping over into the light," to the true "House of the God of Jacob," a slight difference in "houses." ... One "House" has God, and One does not. Please note Isa. 2:3 and compare with verses 5,6 of the same chapter. -- Powerful point lies here.

And on and on and on...

But nothing is understood, nothing is understood, until FIRST, you IDENTIFY "Israel,"... mystery Israel of Bible prophecy.

Frenchy, one of the things I have mentioned to you, one of the Biblical points directed you to carefully consider Matt. 13:41...the content.

Does it say, The "kingdom of God," has "stumbling" and "lawlessness," unsavory activity, going on in it ... like the "man of lawlessness," from God's perspective? Does it say this?

This is a key point.

When the Governing Body is truly found out, ... Frenchy, what do you think is going to happen? If they are as crooked, at least as some of you say on this board...what then if the people find out?

And let's not miss this point, what if Jehovah turned the JWs religion, UPSIDE DOWN, what then?

We are talking about Almighty God stepping in... the One who gets things done.

I know, you doubt that Jehovah's Witnesses are anything to Jehovah...that point is clear.

But, I am going to post some information in due measure, that will help you identify modern day Israel, perhaps, in my next post to you.

But simply put for now lets say, if you don't believe, no amount of info I provide will help... if we can't see things, with the "eye of faith." Faith must enter into the picture at some juncture.

Perhaps, you've notice "Logical," and his quick response to the material presented. He is responding becauase he has "faith," real "faith." And, this is not the first time I've seen this reaction, since I've been teaching this message. I've seen it many times over.

We must have genuine Faith in Jehovah God, His unfailing Word, the Bible, completely, to make the connections needed. -- Hebrews 11:6

The things I say on this board, to most of the participants here, is like I'm speaking "Greek" or a foreign language. But I speak a "new language," a new doctrine, a pure doctrine, a "pure language," of truth... and its foreign to most we encounter. Like when Jesus spoke in "parables," and left everyone in a quandary as to what he was talking about. -- See Zeph. 3:9

But, I will put together some "research," and present to you some "proofs." Three main proofs. And then we can go from there.

But keep in mind, Jehovah's Witnesses are headed for serious problems ahead, serious problems with Governments and many other problems with their doctrines, practices and idealogies.

GOD'S NAME -- ITS IMPORTANCE

You mentioned God's Name ... is that important?

Well, the Name of God, is the most important issue facing mankind, entoto.

Think about how important this must be to the Creator, Himself, His Glorious Name, how often it is mentioned in the scriptures, the Vindication of His Great Name. That Name dominated the entire Jewish Society, where the Jews named the offspring after the Divine Name...names like "Elijah," which means, "My God is JAH."

If we go back in time, and visit ancient "Israel," what do we find? Back during Moses day, David's Day, what do we find? We find this Great Name Dominates the entire civilization, the "Israelite" nation, a People for His name, the altars Named after Jehovah in the Bible, cities Named after His Great name, His Name incorporated within the human's name, The Name upon the temple, everywhere you look, if you are living there, everywhere you look, you see the Divine Name, everywhere... it on the headband of the Priests, the Holy Sign of Dedication, "Holiness belongs to JAH." ... Its EVERYWHERE you look!

Is God's Name important??? Close to 7,000 times mentioned in the Hebrew Scriptures alone???

Its EVERYTHING!

Take Care.

MDS

Edited by - MDS on 30 December 2000 16:28:1

• ianao
    ianao

MDS, do you have no response to my previous post?

I've seen people with grand talk such as you... They ended up dead in Waco Texas, along with many disillusioned followers.

Do you not remember the knowledge that Adam&Eve partook of? That's what caused all of this in the first place. Knowledge of right from wrong is what destroyed Adam & Eve. Too much knowledge of God can be dangerous, especially if 3/4 of your knowledge is a BIG FAT PRESUMPTION. You align yourself beside Jesus, yet you are a mere man. Sounds like the POPE to me. Are you on medication? Maybe for depresion? Maybe you suffer from bipolar disorder. Have you been taking Zoloft? That drug is known to have psychosymatic effects on certain individuals. Perhaps you are a crack or cocain addict. Perhaps you are mentally diseased.

I would thank you for comforting me earlier, but even if God wouldn't destroy us, maybe he should.

Genesis 6:5
    Consequently Jehovah saw that the badness of man was abundant in the earth and every inclination of the thoughts of his heart was only bad all the time. (6) And Jehovah felt regrets that he had made men in the earth, and he felt hurt at his heart. (7) So Jehovah said: "I am going to wipe men whom I have created off the surface of the ground, from man to domestic animal, to moving animal and to flying creature of the heavens, because I do regret that I have made them."

Guess what? I sometimes reget that he has created us. Look at us! God sacrificed his SON for us, and we still bicker like foolish children.

-ianao

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit