Kelle Jarka Murder trial

by truthseekeriam 56 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

Wow, I had not heard of this story.

Marked to follow up.

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

Gypsy Sam I saw this incident on 20/20 recently. Such a heartbreaking life.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

This is a story about a JW man who bludgeoned his wife to death because their marrige was strained and he

wanted out of it, so he mocked up a burglary in their home after he killed her in their master bedroom.

He thought he would collect a million $ in life insurance and have an open door to remarry, plus he was

in financial trouble as well.

Instead he's most likely going to spend the rest of life behind bars.

Nice guy.

The other sickening part of this story was that if he got away with it, he would most likely start scanning

the Kingdom Halls for new love interests, with some extra cash in his pocket.

• awakenyr2004
    awakenyr2004

Is this the story that Discovery ID is featuring this Wednesday?

• Stealth
    Stealth

Awake. The show Wednesday (Deadly Devotion) is not the topic of this OP.

Kelly was married to his wife many years before murdering her. The TV show describes a "devorsed JW....

I will be recording it.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Yeah, that's a different story altogether. By the way, this guy was pretty stupid. Just saying.

• Balaamsass2
  • Balaamsass2
  • cultBgone
    cultBgone

Wow. Just read both abcnews stories. I wish I was more surprised but if you think about it, this guy was trained by the bOrg to be emotionless and calculating. And he obviously played the jw-system very well. Typical of many an elder in america: tell the r&f to give more money and spend more time stumping for the bOrg. Hey, don't look at my luxury home and vehicles and my 35-foot boat! Pay attention to your own sinful actions do what you're told.

Thank goodness the children have close family...but very sad that they're growing up as bOrgians.

• awakenyr2004
    awakenyr2004

Thanks Stealth. I was trying to research the Deadly Devotion story coming up and I came across the Kelley Jarka story. What a psycho this guy is.

Seems to me he wanted to marry the woman whose husband died of AIDS. I wonder if he was searching the aids/sex topic or the wife. I don't know too much about the case. Perhaps the deceased wife believed the two were having an affair. Why would she be so upset he didn't confide in her that Kelley didn't tell her the dead guy had AIDS. Was she paranoid about AIDS and how it is contracted? Did she believe they were having an affair and she was at risk? Could they have been fighting the night she was killed over an affair? I just don't get why the wife would be so upset her husband didn't tell her the guy had AIDS. What business is it of hers? Maybe she was a busy body wife but why get another elder involved over this?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit