If Worldly people stop donating blood Witnesses wouldn't have any "fractions" to use!

by Witness 007 13 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Greatest religious hypocracy ever.....Witnesses would be disfellowshiped for Donating blood.....but can use fractions kindly donated by "worldly" people so Witnesses can heal! They condemn the blood banks as greedy, corupt, unsafe institutions.....yet THEY use them!

• Farkel
    Farkel

w007,

:Greatest religious hypocracy ever.

May be, but it is consistent with equivalent JW hypocrisy.

Dubs have the freedom to believe what they want, but not a single one of them is willing to die or even fight to preserve that freedom. They let others die for them.

Dubs are encouraged to suck off the Government nipple for social services and money so they can pioneer and then spend their time passing out literature that is filled with hate and praying for the destruction against those very Governments that are allowing them spread their hate.

Dubs enjoy Constitutional rights like being able to face one's accuser in Court, cross examine that accuser, have the right to counsel and to be judged by a jury of their peers. Then they deny every single one of those rights to their own when they are prosecuting them in a JC.

Dubs will take every bit of charity that is offered to them by outsiders, but never, never offer any charity to any outsiders.

Dubs whine about every single government they live in, but refuse to do ANYTHING to make those governments better. Dubs prefer to waste their time and money defending or fighting invisible governments rather than governments who actually DO something.

Dubs believe that it is evil and pagan to give Christmas presents at Christmas, but somehow think it is perfectly acceptable to RECEIVE Christmas presents at Christmas. Ditto for Birthdays.

There are a lot more examples. I've just mentioned a few.

Farkel

• meangirl
    meangirl

Good points and soooo true! Oh and here's another......you can read our literature but we won't read yours!!!! I told my mom one time if everybody in other religions were like witnesses then witnesses would never place any magazines!

• hotspur
    hotspur

Don't you just love irony?

• brinjen
    brinjen

And another... dubs will mock anyone who doesn't know the full history of their religion while at the same time they close their eyes to the history of their own.

• LotusFlower1
    LotusFlower1

This just got my blood boiling. Ugh...cannot stand the hypocrisy

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Awww crap... you mean I gotta refund all that cash I got from my blood donations to gas up my car so I could pay for pioneering?

• garyneal
    garyneal

hee hee hee, gotta love it.

• Palimpsest
    Palimpsest

Isn't it fitting that an organization that exists entirely for its own benefit would support such a one-sided relationship with the outside world? The WTBTS has no desire to give to anyone outside its flock; it just wants to take. In fact, that's the only reason for luring anyone in at all -- what can it get from them?

• moshe
    moshe

JWs are social parasites- sucking all the good they can from the communities they live in, while giving nothing of value back.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit