Gotta love that Sherri Shepherd

by ShirleyW 10 Replies latest jw friends

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

She made another comment on The View that the JW's believe only that 144,000 will go to heaven, in her own way she is definitely getting the word out that the Dubs are totally off the wall. So Whoopi gives her that WTF comment like, how do you know you're one of the chosen?

I remember when she mentioned she had to go before the elders when she was a teen for sexual conduct and had these grown men questioning her about all the "details" and her father just sat their just looking down and keeping quiet, I remember the audience actually gasped when she relayed that story.

Keep up the good work Sister Sherry, with all the people that watch the show, she's definitely gettin' the word out they are total nutjobs ! !

I think she has said she has a book coming out in the Fall, which will go deeper into her life with the Dubs

• snowbird
    snowbird

Luke 19:22 "His master replied, 'I will judge you by your own words, you wicked servant!" NIV

Tee hee hee.

Sylvia

• megaflower
    megaflower

Yea, I saw the view today too. Sheree was good. She gave a good jab to the WT cult.

• Dagney
    Dagney

You know that is really great. It may have more of affect to the general public than the expose of the news programs. Millions of people are watching "The View," let alone the the continued talk among the hosts behind the scenes and DB's for the show.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Yeah Whoopi for her WTF reaction.

I love Whoopi,

purps

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

I hear she's on tweeter now. I'm thinking of sending a message about the dateline and nightline coverage maybe the next time a molestation issue comes up on the view she'll slip in some of that info

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

You know that is really great. It may have more of affect to the general public than the expose of the news programs. Millions of people are watching "The View," let alone the the continued talk among the hosts behind the scenes and DB's for the show.

----------------------------------

I said this to my hubby this morning after watching "The View"! I just left a post on this on another thread on how her Dad's disfellowshipping and the expected shunning had impacted her life.

Knowing how many prospective householders are watching this program every day....and hearing the experiences related by Sherri....folks are surely getting the scoop on the sweety-faced smiling and well dressed JWs at their doors, LOL! She had also mentioned that JWs would "remain on the earth while nonJWs would have already been destoyed" which more than likely made more than a few viewers sit up and take notice over that remark!

I hope she stays on there a good long time!

hugs,

Annie

• Dagney
    Dagney

I was thinking the same thing Annie!

Great timing to be watching that show in the morning and have a pair of JW's come a-knocking. "Is it really true.....?" I'd love to see the wiggle and squirm.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Hey Truthseeker

I also sent her a post on Tweeter this morning about what she said this morning on the show, I've done it several times before as well when she mentions the Borg, but she never acknowledges my comments.

As long as she keeps mentioning them on the air and reaching millions of people, pointing out their whacky ways and rules, it really doesn't matter that I don't get an acknowledgment on Twitter.

• Quotes
    Quotes

I see a potential problem here: Sherri Shepherd has very little credibility, IMO, due to moronic things she has said in the past:

"Nothing predates the Christians"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psGLXqW1kUs

Doesn't know whether or not the earth is flat:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNC117UYsHs

~Q

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit