Public Talk Outlines

by Lady Lee 72 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

As to the question of whether they are being changed to 30 minutes, the answer is no they are not. New outlines created after the change in length are 30 minutes. Old 45 minute outlines are to be pared down by the speaker himself. It is incredibly difficult to do a 45 minute outline justice in 30 minutes. You have to omit entire chunks in order to have a good talk but most speakers simply omit supporting their points scripturally because that saves the most time. This has contributed to a deterioration in the quality of talks over the last few years, IMO.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Thank you Bro and Ynot.

Chris

• yknot
    yknot

Icc requested recently for PT Outlines in Espanol...... ( I am requesting 177/178 in Spanish too here on JWN and ExTJ....share if you can!)

Here is the zip file of 001-176

http://www.sendspace.com/file/10wcz2

For anyone still interested in the English but a bit daunted by the many links above below you will find a link to a zip file containing 2006 CD of PTs (funeral, memorial, marriage, 001-168) and PTs 169-178.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/gyvgl3

• Mall Cop
    Mall Cop

I threw my collection of public talk outlines in the garbage, along with the memorial, funeral and marriage outlines.

I threw my large extensive library of awakes from 1950 to current 2002 and watchtower bound volumes, etc. in the garbage. Tearing as much of the books as I could so that they could not be circulated again.

The Watchtower could of used my anger against them in their anger watchtower study this week.

• Leprechaun
    Leprechaun

Why would I want to read polluted so called spiritual food?

• yknot
    yknot

Recently a BOE to yank '076' was put forth.....

It has now been replaced with 2011 SP Talk entitled "Bible Principles- Can They Help Us Cope With Today's Problems?"

I give you the new '076' ( I suggest it is added to those who have collections as 076 (2010) because I like to keep the old 'Jealousy' talk too)

http://www.msucity.ru/upload/file/3868

Hugs

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

LOL, this is so messed up LOL. You know, you can't even get a hold of the talk outlines in congregations, unless you have a key to the file room. Its hilarious that everything an elder needs is right here on an apostate message board!!

• Scully
    Scully

Its hilarious that everything an elder needs is right here on an apostate message board!!

(and in a couple of envelopes in my desk. Thanks again to SnakesInTheTower.)

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

darn is nothing sacred secret anymore?

• monkeyman
    monkeyman

Mad Sweeney

The Public talks automatically became "better" the moment they became 30 min. 15 min less to suffer through. Most speakers spent 15 min giving example after example after example of how bad things are in their introduction.

They will get even better if they make them 15 more min less.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit