Are there any post JW dating sites around?

by Nellie 9 Replies latest social relationships

• Nellie
    Nellie

A computerphobic friend of mine (seriously) wants me to sign her up on a few dating sites. She's inactive and not interested in going back, but IMO would benefit from being with someone who understood the whole "borg" thing. Is there such a thing?

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I don't know of any sites like that. How does she propose to interact with interested parties online if she's computerphobic?

W

• Nellie
    Nellie

I created an email account for her and she plans to visit so that she can check her responses.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

I remember seeing personal ads years ago that gave descriptions like "disfellowshipped Jehovah's Witness". If there's not a website for it now I think there should be. Who here hooked up cuz of this board?

• zagor
    zagor

There you go Simon, there's a good business idea for ya, a dating site for ex-JW, niche market is growing and willing ... could probably make a few quid and make this site here pay for itself ;)

• Nellie
    Nellie

OMG - I googled JW Dating . . . and there is a site called Online Dating with JW Match! It's an online dating service for JWs! Ooooh! I bet the brothers don't know about this!

• Scott77
    Scott77

Please, what is the meaning of the phrase "borg'?

Scott77

• Earnest
    Earnest

There is a thread discussing what the word 'borg' means.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

There used to be one called JWConnect

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Sure... a "friend" of yours.... hehe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit