Obama – Reincarnation of Pharaoh Akhenaton?

by betterdaze 8 Replies latest social humour

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Obama - Reincarnation of Pharoah Akhenaton?

2:34 PM / Posted by Andre Heath /

Are Barack and Michelle Obama the reincarnation of Pharoah Akhenaton and Queen Nefertiti of Ancient Egypt?

Reincarnation, literally means "to be made flesh again." It is a doctrine or metaphysical belief that some essential part of a living being (in some variations only human beings) survives death to be reborn in a new body. This essential part is often referred to as the spirit or soul, the "higher" or "true" self, "divine spark", or "I". According to such beliefs, a new personality is developed during each life in the physical world, but some part of the self remains constant throughout the successive lives.

Akhenaton, his royal name Amenhotep in English means Effective Spirit of Aten, first known as Amenhotep IV. He is especially noted for attempting to compel the Egyptian population in the monotheistic worship of Aten, although there are doubts as to how successful he was at this. He was born to Amenhotep III and his Chief Queen Tiye and was their younger son. Akhenaten was not originally designated as the successor to the throne until the untimely death of his older brother, the Crown Prince Thutmose.

Amenhotep IV succeeded his father after Amenhotep III's death at the end of his 38-year reign, possibly after a short coregency lasting between either 1 to 2 years. Suggested dates for Akhenaten's reign (subject to the debates surrounding Egyptian chronology) are from 1353 BC-1336 BC or 1351 BC–1334 BC. Akhenaton's chief wife was Nefertiti, made world-famous by the discovery of her exquisitely moulded and painted bust, now displayed in the Altes Museum of Berlin, and among the most recognised works of art surviving from the ancient world. After his death and the restoration of traditional religious practice, he and his immediate successors were ignored and excised from history by later rulers. Akhenaton himself is usually referred to as 'the enemy'.

Amenhotep IV changed His name to Akhenaton after receiving a vision from Ra (Re) the Sun God. Akhenaton outlawed all Gods in the Kingdoms of Egypt except for Aten, The Sun Disk God. As Pharaoh, Akhenaten was the High Priest of Re (Ra). He also believed that he was the Son of God Re (Ra). Akhenaten was the "forefather" of Christianity and Judaism. These religions believe in One God (Deutoronomy 6:4).

There is a remarkable resemblance between the picture of Pharoah Akhenaton and President Obama. There is also the campaign logo of Obama, which symbolizes the rising (or setting) Sun. Akhenaton was not only the God King, but he was a representation in the flesh of Aten, the disc of the Sun.

The official explanation of the logo furthers the comparison to the Pharoah. The O represents Obama and he can use the logo without his name next to it. He’s claiming the O as George W. Bush claimed the W, the blue O and the red stripes represent the flag. The red stripes represent the plains, the American farmland. The O’s whitespace represents the sun, shining over the plains. Because it’s white, it evokes sunrise, not sunset. This indicates that a new morning sun (a hope, change) rising over America, and that Obama is it.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Weird. Really weird.

He be da MESS-I-AH, NOT da Akhenaton.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Calling Akhenaten the "forefather" of Judaism and Christianity is a bit of a stretch. There was some possible influence (such as his Hymn to the Sun Disk on Psalm 104), but proper monotheism did not develop in proto-Judaism until the exile; the Yahwism of the older period was henotheistic and not always monolatrous.

BizzyBee....Nonfinite be as NP copula 'is' is not a trait of African-American Vernacular English (the 'is' would instead either be contracted or deleted); the distinctive dialectal use of be is instead as a habitual marker before inflected verbs, e.g. Every morning I be catchin the bus.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    is not a trait of African-American Vernacular English

Leo,

Who said I was going for African-American vernacular?

• freydo
    freydo

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=126911

Eligibility issue hits Hotlanta!

and from another site

Subject: Lawyer or NOT Lawyer ?

INTERESTING....MAKE UP YOUR OWN MIND

Former Constitutional Law Lecturer and U.S President Makes Up Constitutional Quotes During State Of The Union (SOTU) Address. Consider this:

1. President Barack Obama, former editor of the Harvard Law Review, is no longer a "lawyer" . He surrendered his license back in 2008 in order to escape charges he lied on his bar application. NOTE: Click on "lawyer" to see the actual documents.

2. Michelle Obama "voluntarily surrendered" her law license in 1993.

3. So, we have the first black President and First Lady - who don't actually have licenses to practice law. Facts.

Source: http://jdlong.wordpress.com/2009/05/15/pres-barack-obama-editor-of-the-Harvard-law-review-has-no-law-license/

4. A senior lecturer is one thing.. A fully ranked law professor is another. Barack Obama was NOT a Constitutional Law professor at the University of Chicago.

5. The University of Chicago released a statement in March, 2008 saying Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) "served as a professor" in the law school, but that is a title Obama, who taught courses there part-time, never held, a spokesman for the school confirmed in 2008.

6. "He did not hold the title of professor of law," said Marsha Ferziger Nagorsky, an Assistant Dean for Communications and Lecturer in Law at the University of Chicago School of Law.

Source: http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2008/03/sweet_obama_did_hold_the_title.html

7. The former Constitutional senior lecturer cited the U.S Constitution the other night during his State of the Union Address. Unfortunately, the quote he cited was from the Declaration of Independence, not the Constitution.

8. The B-Cast posted the video: http://www.breitbart.tv/did-obama-confuse-the-constitution-with-the-declaration-of-independence/

9. Free Republic: In the State of the Union Address, President Obama said: "We find unity in our incredible diversity, drawing on the promise enshrined in our Constitution: the notion that we are all created equal..

10. Um, wrong citing, wrong founding document there Champ, I mean Mr. President. By the way, the promises are not a notion, our founders named them unalienable rights. The document is our Declaration of Independence and it reads:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

11. And this is the same guy who lectured the Supreme Court moments later in the same speech???

When you are a phony it's hard to keep facts straight.

Pres. Barack Obama - Editor of the Harvard Law Review- Has No Law License???

May 15, 2009 by Johnny Alamo

I saw a note slide across the #TCOT feed on Twitter last night that mentioned Michelle Obama had no law license. This struck me as odd, since (a) she went to school to be a lawyer, and (b) she just recently held a position with the University of Chicago Hospitals as legal counsel - and that's a pretty hard job to qualify for without a law license.

But being a licensed professional myself, I knew that every state not only requires licensure, they make it possible to check online the status of any licensed professional. So I did, and here's the results from the ARDC Website:

She "voluntarily surrendered" her license in 1993. Let me explain what that means. A "Voluntary Surrender" is not something where you decide "Gee, a license is not really something I need anymore, is it?" and forget to renew your license. No, a "Voluntary Surrender" is something you do when you've been accused of something, and you 'voluntarily surrender" your license five seconds before the state suspends you.

Here's an illustration: I'm a nurse. At various times in my 28 years of nursing, I've done other things when I got burned out; most notably a few years as a limousine driver; even an Amway salesman at one point. I always, always renewed my nursing license - simply because it's easier to send the state $49.00 a month than to pay the $200, take a test, wait six weeks, etc., etc. . . I've worked (recently) in a Nursing Home where there was an 88 year old lawyer and a 95 year old physician. Both of them still had current licensures as well. They would never DREAM of letting their licenses lapse. I happen to know there is currently in the Indiana State Prison in Michigan City Indiana an inmate who is a licensed physician, convicted of murder when he chased the two burglars who entered his home and terrorized his family into the street and killed them. (And I can't say I blame him for that, either.) This physician still has an active medical license and still sees patients, writes prescriptions, etc all from inside the prison. And he renews his medical license every two years, too.

I tried looking up why she would "Voluntarily surrender" her license, but Illinois does not have its 1993 records online. But when I searched for "Obama", I found this:

"Voluntarily retired" - what does that mean? Bill Clinton hung onto his law license until he was convicted of making a false statement in the Lewinsky case and had to "Voluntarily Surrender" his license too. This is the former editor of the Harvard Law Review who doesn't seem to give a crap about his law license.

Something else odd; while the Search feature brings up the names, any searches for the Disciplinary actions ends quickly. As in, Too Quickly. Less than a half-second quickly on a Search Engine that can take five seconds to Search for anything. As in, "there's a block on that information" kind of thing. So we have the first Lawyer President and First Lady - who don't actually have licenses to practice law.

There's more to this story,

• designs
    designs

Hail to the Emperor

He's the real and genuine President of the USA, get over it.

• freydo
    freydo

A SACRED ASSEMBLY OF MEN [/img]

On October 4, 1997, the Promise Keepers Organization hosted a Sacred Assembly on Independence Mall in Washington, D.C. Promise Keepers invited men of all faiths, including Roman Catholics, Mormons and even Louis Farrakhan's Nation of Islam to attend this ecumenical worship service. It is estimated that 500,000 to one million men were in attendance for prayer, worship, repentance and reconciliation in the great mall which surrounds the Washington Monument. The cherished monument, before which the multitude often knelt, is a 555-ft/169-m obelisk acclaimed as "one of the world's tallest masonry structures and Washington's foremost landmark." Few of the Christian men attending the Sacred Assembly would understand the religious significance of the obelisk, which historically was an object of heathen worship.

The history of the Washington Monument, according to the Smithsonian magazine, reveals that the project was from its inception the focus of intense controversy. Although the monument was authorized by Congress in 1833, the cornerstone was not laid until 1848 and the obelisk was not completed until 1884. During this period of fifty years, the project was disrupted by the Civil War and delayed by congressional debates and public protest. The Smithsonian states that the undertaking was eventually financed by a private society rather than the federal government. 1.

The National Park Service conducts the National Historic Landmarks Program which provides on the Internet a history of the Washington Monument. On the sidebar of the Home Page, the category "Masonic Stones" yields an interesting page detailing the involvement of the Masonic Order in raising funds for the monument, laying the cornerstone and performing official Masonic ceremonies for the laying of the cornerstone and final dedication of the monument.

There appears to be an active interest in obelisks on the part of the Masonic Order. A book published by the Freemasons titled Obelisks provides detailed information on the Babylonian origins of Masonry and many ancient obelisks around the world. Two of these were removed from Egypt a few years prior to the completion of the Washington Monument -- one was placed in London in 1878 and the other in New York in 1880. 2.

The Smithsonian article alludes to the fact that "monument building runs against America's democratic and puritanical grain" and vilifies the Know-Nothing Party which intensely sought to contravene the building of the Washington Monument. It may be that this opposition was generated by Christian "extremists" who understood the symbolism of the obelisk and the occult character of the secret society which financed its construction. There also seems to have been considerable opposition to a block of marble donated by the Pope. A Catholic predilection for obelisks is documented in Ralph Woodrow's Babylon Mystery Religion, Ancient and Modern, which explains the origin and also the significance of obelisks as follows:

Babylon Mystery Religion

"Among the ancient nations, not only were statues of the gods and goddesses in human form made, other objects with a hidden or mystery meaning such as obelisks, were a part of heathen worship.

"Diodorus spoke of an obelisk 130 feet high that was erected by queen Semiramis in Babylon. The Bible mentions an obelisk-type image approximately nine feet in breadth and ninety feet high: 'The people…fell down and worshipped the golden image that Nebuchadnezzar had set up' in Babylon (Dan. 3:1-7) But it was in Egypt (an early stronghold of the mystery religion) that the use of the obelisk was best known. Many of these obelisks are still in Egypt, but some have been removed to other nations -- one is in Central Park in New York, another in London, while others were transported to Rome…

"Placing an obelisk at the entrance of a heathen temple was, apparently, not an uncommon practice at the time. One stood at the entrance of the temple of and another in front of the temple of Hathor, the 'abode of Horus' (Tammuz).

"Interestingly enough, there is also an obelisk at the entrance of St. Peter's Basilica in Rome… It is not a mere copy of an Egyptian obelisk, it is the very same obelisk that stood in Egypt in ancient times! When the mystery religion came to Rome in pagan days, not only were obelisks made and erected at Rome, but obelisks of Egypt -- at great expense -- were hauled there and erected by the emperors. Caligula, in 37-41 A.D., had the obelisk now at the Vatican brought from Heliopolis, Egypt, to the circus on the Vatican Hill, where now stands St. Peter's. Heliopolis is but the Greek name of Bethshemesh, which was the center of Egyptian sun worship in olden days. In the Old Testament, these obelisks that stood there are mentioned as the 'images of Bethshemesh' (Jer. 43:13)!

"The very same obelisk that once stood at the ancient temple which was the center of Egyptian paganism, now stands before the mother church of Romanism! This seems like more than a mere coincidence." 3. http://watch.pair.com/asa.html[/b]

• dinah
    dinah

Who said I was going for African-American vernacular?

That's kinda obvious.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Leo is right.

If Biz was spoofing the AF-Am vernacular, the correct terminology would be "He da Messiah!"

Now, if Obama's presidency was a continual process, "He be da Messiah!" is correct.

*Sylvia of the no-fan-of-Ebonics class*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit