Kirt Cameron witnesses to JWs....on TV!

by A-Team 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• A-Team
    A-Team

It re-airs again Monday at 7PM ET/4PM PT on TBN.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

KIRK Cameron right?

The ignorant dork in action:

This is not the video you're referring to.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

No, I'm not obsessed with Kirk, and I don't know why this stupid forum put 6 videos of him in there. I only copied in one link.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Kirk Cameron...wow, he's a bit out there. We watched that Left Behind movie he made just for laughs.

• Dune
    Dune

"If you are a christian click on this button to my left, if you are not a christian, please click on this button to my right". ~ Kirt Cameron's born again christain website.

Does anyone remember that shortlived sitcom 'Kirt'...starring non other than Kirt Cameron? I used to love watching it for that one season.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Kirk Cameron is an idiot!

There I said it.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

He's even more obnoxious than JWs, preaching all that hell and damnation he does.

• My Struggle
    My Struggle

Kirk does not represent very intelligent argument for the existence for God. His ideas show a gross lack for the understanding of science and especially the evolutionary theory. He would have it an impossibility that a Christian or a believer in a God could not logically hold evolution to be true. I guess that makes me an oxymoron.

There are much better arguments for the existence of God that don't involve the evolution theory at all. For me, I like the philosophical argument of the reformed epistemological approach to Christian apologetics.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

One ignorant cult member wagging his finger and lecturing another cult. Sorta like Burger King criticizing McDonald's. Yawn.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

You posted six copies of that video.

Pretty weird playing all of them at once. You kind of get O'Reilly and Cameron in multiple stereos talking over themselves.

EDIT: Here is the html info if anyone wants to do any debugging (hint, hint):

< div >< div >< div >< p >KIRK Cameron right?</ p >< p >& nbsp; </ p >< p >The ignorant dork in action:< a  href = "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5J0cSnYnFg" >
    < span style = "color: #000000; text-decoration: none;" >& nbsp; </ span ></ a >< a href = "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5J0cSnYnFg" / ></ p >< p >This is not
    the video you're referring to.</ p >< p >& nbsp; </ p ></ div ></ div ></ div >

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit