God punishes to the 3rd and 4th Generation! How nice!

by Number1Anarchist 160 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Number1Anarchist
    Number1Anarchist

My accusations are backed by scripture!

Probly i would be stoned to death for blasphemy in your world if you could find me, hahahahhahahahhaa To bad it's not the dark ages or you would have me lit up like a torch! Christians love to torture and murder anyone who disagrees with them but you criticise the muslims when they do it.

Bloodthirsty Christians, i guess when your God is bloodthirsty what do you expect!

Your defense has been pathetic at best! All you can say is maybe this and maybe that, change the subject and post photos of strange pictures. Can anyone take your defense serious?

Elder.lol No

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    But didn't the entire nation of Israel enter into a binding agreement with God?

Even if all of them did, should such an agreement be binding on Israelites who weren't even born yet? Why? Please provide evidence of justice in this arrangement.

W

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr
    WTF ! So if your Grandparents screw up God will punish future Generations. How can you be held accountable for somone elses sins?

Apparently no one dares to answer the questions of the OP?

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

The commandment is 'You shall not murder.'

BTS

Then obviously your god breaks his own commandments.

Wouldn't you expect god to lead by example?

Or is he above the law when it is convenient?

24 When they had brought these kings to Joshua, he summoned all the men of Israel and said to the army commanders who had come with him, "Come here and put your feet on the necks of these kings." So they came forward and placed their feet on their necks.

25 Joshua said to them, "Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Be strong and courageous. This is what the LORD will do to all the enemies you are going to fight." 26 Then Joshua struck and killed the kings and hung them on five trees, and they were left hanging on the trees until evening.

Oh, and so much for obey your leaders and laws of the land! And why would god order a complete extermination of a people? Was it to implement a survival of the fittest law? Was it to prevent breeding with a less advanced tribe? Did god have a genocide agenda?

This is what the LORD Almighty says: 'I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt. 3 Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy [a] everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.' "
  • hamilcarr
    hamilcarr
    This is what the LORD Almighty says: 'I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt. 3 Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy [a] everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.' "

No current human governor would be that callous.

• Perry
    Perry

Your defense has been pathetic at best!

I didn't know that I was defending anything. You brought God's judgments into question. I'm not so much defending any of his judgments as much as I am asking... if not God then who should be the punisher and who should determine what should and should not be punished?

You have persisted in avoiding these questions. If you have an alternative.... let's hear it.

• rebel8
    rebel8

God punishes to the 3rd and 4th Generation!

Obviously this is completely true. According to wts publications, x-rays will harm even unborn granchildren. Why should sin be any different?

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr

If you have an alternative.... let's hear it.

Human rights.

• Perry
    Perry

Finally Free,

People die all the time because of what Eve and then Adam did much more than to just 3 & 4 generations. Why are you not unhappy with them? Our eyes are now OPEN as a result of this conflict. My great grandmother joined the WT in the 20's. I am the 4th generation down that was "punished". My kids, (the 5th) will be the first to be free of the WT. People are affected by the choices their ancestors make all the time. Choices equal consequences, naturally.

What exactly did God mean by that... don't really know exactly. What I do know is that if he killed all of them (PREMATURELY) he'd be completely justified because all break God's laws, and are extremely prone to doing so. None are innocent. This is the false premise that all unbelief is based upon.

God offered a deal to commute the death sentence that we inherit as a result of our transgression. Israel wisely accepted. Moses mediated that agreement. Under that arrangement, sins just didn't get automatically forgiven. The priest and then the sinner had to place their hand on the head of a bull or lamb and transfer the sin onto the animal. Then the animal was slaughtered to kill off the sin. It was a bloody, messy ordeal. However, lots of Israelites are in heaven right now because they followed the instructions. It's much easier for gentiles with Jesus as Mediator.

If you could follow God laws, or even your own, or even just refrain from judging others, you would not be under a death sentence at all. Since you cannot, you are on death row already, and so is everyone else. As condemned criminals.... we have no rights. There is no authority or justice to make appeal to. There is only mercy.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Hamil, Israel is doing that very same thing to the Palestinians as we interact with each other.

The Native Americans were nearly wiped out by Whites using the very same tactics.

In many parts of Africa, genocide is practiced on a daily basis.

Google Rosewood, Florida and Tulsa Race Riots for examples of atrocities visited upon Black people who dared to assert themselves.

How can any of us sit in judgment of God?

His justice is never perverted, whereas ours often is.

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit