Ted Jaracz is not one of Christ’s Brothers – Special Day Assembly Report

by zarco 28 Replies latest jw friends

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

You do well to get senior Governing Body members to speak at your one day Circuit Assemblies in New Zealand..around here they get a junior Bethel boy from London...

• flipper
    flipper

It certainly doesn't surprise me that Jaracz gives out this kind of mind control jargon. He's been accused ( allegedly ) of abusive offenses himself and as one poster revealed when he was interviewed on a U-tube about revealing the list of JW child abusers on the societies database file to the public , he replied , " It's confidential. " So it's no stretch of the imagination to see this man does not give a rat's a$$ about abuse to children or women. It makes me shudder when I think he stayed in my witness parents home when I was 10 years old when he visited as a district overseer. I think the WT society should definitely disfellowship Ted for putting his own apostate opinons into talks.

The one thing that really got me pissed off when I was a witness was elders giving their own biased personal opinions as counsel when it didn't agree with scriptural counsel or love. There is no check system in place to see whether elders are giving out the right counsel - everyone just assumes they are appointed by God's holy spirit so they never question it. It's called " cult mind control". My god, if Uncle Ted told the rank and file witnesses to jump off a cliff for Jehover - most of them would ! It's sick . He and the other leaders of the WT society are so liable for these 6 million members plus deception they should all be put on trial and convicted of mass crimes of mind manipulation. Lock em up and throw away the key. They have caused so much misery to families

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Wasn't the accusation of abuse against Jaracz made by the same woman interviewed by kool aid man recently who claimed there was ritual satanic abuse and tunnels and all sort of weird stuff at the New York bethel? If so I think I healthy dose of scepticism is in order.

Jaracz may well be an unpleasant man but let's not convict him on hearsay.

• flipper
    flipper

SLIMBOYFAT- No Jaracz was accused by a hispanic woman from the L.A. area who is now deceased . Things that happened years ago ( allegedly ) to her as a girl. This woman confronted Jaracz several years back face to face at Bethel. Then she passed away a couple years ago. Not going to say her name as I don't want to break privacy guidelines. But I have reliable sources that have told me some things - only time will tell if the whole truth will come out. Let me just say - I bet he has his reasons he doesn't want the pedophile database names released to the public. If I were a betting man

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I see I was wrong about that. However accusations of such a serious nature make me uneasy because 1) I doubt any of us here are in a position to be certain either way and 2) there is of course an inevitable tendency for ex-Witnesses to believe the worst, perhaps because of their own unrelated experiences, that nevertheless is not useful in finding the truth of any particular situation.

Sure he sounded like a creep in the Panorama interview/confrontation. But not everyone who appears to be a creep really is one.

• avishai
    avishai

I will go even farther and be more succinct. Ted Jaracz is an Asshole. That is all.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

He has a minor cult following here, he always gives talks at the DC and they're rambling minor gossip kind of affairs. He pretends they're the inside story on what's happening at Bethel, but it's never very much it seems. There was a building program and that gave him material for years, like we all care what stage the apartment block is at. He gets standing ovations though.

• Satanus
    Satanus

My impression of him is that he's a smart alec. Messing w peoples' lives is his entitlement a sign that he's arrived.

S

• mouthy
    mouthy

I was one of those obedient women Who stayed with my Catholic hubby even though he beat me

to stop preaching the WT tripe. As the "loving" elder said."Grace you may win him over ,but if you leave
    he may never find the WT...."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit