PROCLAIMERS OF GODS KINGDOM!

by Number1Anarchist 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

There is a review of this book on freeminds.

http://www.freeminds.org/history/proclaimers.htm

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Rutherford moved to Bethsarim due to bad lungs.......but his liver was a tough mother and had to be punished! "I made an ass of myself over 1925"

• Number1Anarchist
    Number1Anarchist

B the X I love all that old material from C.T. Russel it reinforces our decision to leave this wacky religion. It's the same as any person claiming they are God or they are Jesus. If you talked to someone and they said they were God you would think they were nuts! We finally figured it out but it took awhile C.T. was truly nuts.

Thx Insearchoftruth, will check that page out!

Witness 007 he punished his liver with beer and alcohol. the guy was a drunk and an idiot and that's why i quoted the proclaimers calling the people who was against him as opposers. He was a true scumbag.

I read also in the great passage pyramids VII where C.T. Russel was calling the Millerites Saints whle calling the papacy evil. That truly shows his influence of these millerites and there predicting the end times. He was totally into this end time BS!

I hope the Watchtwoer burns to the ground!

Thx

• Sarah Smiles
    Sarah Smiles

Hey I wonder if the 1919 Jehovah's people taken into captivity is in that book? You know they claimed that they are in the book of Daniel's modern day fullfillment.

All the newbies who study "Draw Closer To Jehovah" that date is in there! You think someone would ask How,where, and what!

How were they taken into captivity,where were they taken into capitvity, what does it mean to go into capitivity!

The reason why Jehovah's Witness preaching work stopped in Canada compared to why the Israelites were taken into capitivity! It's a big leap!

Big eye opener! Most JWD cant look it up so what do they really know! That's all they state in the Draw Closer to Jehovah. I think I will google this date just for fun!

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

Do you mean Keep Jehovah's Day in Mind???

• Number1Anarchist
    Number1Anarchist

Thx Sarah! Not sure but go to Watchtower documents the link is above and look at the actual book in pdf format. It's hard to read because it makes no sense and is full of BS!

Eventualy i will get around to it but right now i have to much on my plate.!

Thx

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

The "Title" alone brings back ugly memories...

Snoozy..

• Mary
    Mary
    As a result, after the summer of 1917, a number of congregations of bible students were split into two groups, those loyal to the society and those who were easy prey to the smooth talk of the opposers!

'Loyal to the society'? Shouldn't they have been "loyal to God'?? Who were these "opposers"?? Oh ya, those were the ones that opposed Booze Rutherfraud's illegal takeover of the Organization and canning anyone who didn't agree with him. Isn't that basically how Hitler got in power?

Brother rutherford, he had Developed a weakened lung condition, and as a result, after his release he contracted a severe case of pneumonia. So, shortly afterward his ill health made it necessary for him to go to California, where he had some Relatives!

......named Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, athough they were never actually resurrected. But let us not dwell on trivial matters like that! Let's just praise the Lord...even for the mistake.

tsg

• Number1Anarchist
    Number1Anarchist

Thx Mary!

Ya, it's like a barf fest because we made strange mistakes but we've got new light to replace that old light so all is well!

They're like an Evil Shape Shifter.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit