More scandals...J.W. Satanic Ritual Abuse discussed on the call Sat. Nov. 8

by kool aid man06 43 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• kool aid man06
    kool aid man06

Last Saturday's conference call with Daid Reed and Ravyn Guiliani caused quite the "buzz". People were calling in early and staying on late. The call lasted for 6 hours. David Reed has helped so many people to exit the Watchtower and we were so glad to have him on. Ravyn Guiliani, our second guest, raised the eyebrows of many of our listeners, as her subject was quite controversial. Ravyn stunned the audience as she claimed she was used in Satanic Rituals by the Watchtower organization. She said that as a young girl she was a conduit, or a channeller, using "automatic writing"with the help of the demons, to give information to the Watchtower Society to publish in their literature. This thread was suggesting Ravyn should not have been on the call because she is a Witch. In our interview and conversations before the interview, Ravyn never mentioned she was a witch.It is possible she may have been involved in this in the past, I tried to call her, and ask her about this, but she was not home. I will post it on this forum when I get an answer. I also want to say that the 6screens conference call is open to all that can help us come to grips with how dangerous and destructive the org. can be. If you would like to hear a recording of the Ravyn Guiliani call and have the courage and backbone hit this link http://sixscreensofthewatchtower.com/conferencecall.html The interview with Ravyn is about half way through so move the recorder forward to about half way into the call.

• Warlock
    Warlock
    Heidi also will be discussing the Watchtower's secret involvement with Satanic Ritual Abuse.

Yeah...................and I'm Santa Claus.

Warlock

• asilentone
    asilentone

Yeah right!

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

NN said,

. In the case of the McMartin Pre-school in California that Randy discusses on his link above, not a shred of physical evidence could be found.

AND wasted about 15 million in taxpayers money.

AND ruined the lives of many people.

AND set many court precedents, I am sure, just as a better education on the occult arts will also help people avoid hysteria.

Randy

from Wikipedia:

The trial lasted seven years and cost $15 million, [ 35 ] the longest and most expensive case in the history of the United States legal system, and ultimately resulted in no convictions. [ 5 ] [ 22 ] [ 2 ] The McMartin preschool was closed and the building was dismantled and several of the accused have died. In 2005 one of the children (now an adult) retracted the allegations of abuse. [ 36 ] [ 18 ]

Never did anything to me, and I never saw them doing anything. I said a lot of things that didn't happen. I lied. ... Anytime I would give them an answer that they didn't like, they would ask again and encourage me to give them the answer they were looking for. ... I felt uncomfortable and a little ashamed that I was being dishonest. But at the same time, being the type of person I was, whatever my parents wanted me to do, I would do. [ 18 ]

In The Devil in The Nursery, Margaret Talbot for the New York Times summarized the case:

When you once believed something that now strikes you as absurd, even unhinged, it can be almost impossible to summon that feeling of credulity again. Maybe that is why it is easier for most of us to forget, rather than to try and explain, the Satanic-abuse scare that gripped this country in the early 80's — the myth that Devil-worshipers had set up shop in our day-care centers, where their clever adepts were raping and sodomizing children, practicing ritual sacrifice, shedding their clothes, drinking blood and eating feces, all unnoticed by parents, neighbors and the authorities. [ 2 ]

Mary A. Fischer in an article in Los Angeles magazine said the case was "simply invented," and transmogrified into a national cause celebre by the misplaced zeal of six people: Judy Johnson, mentally ill mother who died of alcoholism; Jane Hoag, the detective who investigated the complaints; Kee MacFarlane, the social worker who interviewed the children; Robert Philibosian, the district attorney who was in a losing battle for re-election; Wayne Satz, the television reporter who first reported the case, and Lael Rubin, the prosecutor. [ 5 ]

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Backbone? C'mon. Your fanaticism has clouded your discernment and made you willing to reach for any dog that wants to chew the Watchtower leg regardless of how rabid they are. Unfortunately others with clearer minds can see the mad dogs and tell them from the reasonable ones. I guess we should take another look at Area 51, it just might be the new Patterson. Keep this up and you'll be a Pastor in no time! W.Once

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

I remember having some contact with Ravyn several years ago when I was first leaving the JWs. We didn't meet, but she had been in the congregation next to mine in Brattleboro, VT. I was VERY familiar with that congregation and some of the elders there were very close friends of mine. Elders that had dealt with her there.

I have not yet had time to listen to Ravyn's interview, but will make these comments based on the comments here in this thread.

The idea that Ravyn was part of Satanic Ritual Abuse at Bethel is absurd beyond belief, and is either an outright lie or a sad delusion on her part. Her being a witch is not objectionable to me at all - but an assertion about SRA at Bethel or in the congregation is just simply too wacky for words.

SRA was part of an abuse mania that swept the country several years ago in the 1990s, and it has turned out to be almost totally an urban myth with no basis in fact. It also hit the congregations, and I had a sister in a Northern Massachusetts congregation tell me how she was "helping" seven sisters in her congregation that had suffered from Satanic Ritual Abuse!! Recovered memories of things like this have turned out to be almost entirely planted memories.

For Christ's sake, there haven't been 7 substantiated cases of SRA in the country!

Also, I hope it's not true that Illowy was banned from JWD for the questions he raised about this interview in this thread. Someone had damn well better question a tactic like that. Those are outrageous statements and need to be carefully scrutinized. I think it's a lapse in judgement to allow someone like that to come on and present information like that without clear substantiation.

I'll go home now and listen to the interview and comment more later.

S4

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Can't get the program to play, but I did read more on the Six Screens website about Ravyn's interview, and I read Randy's article on SRA.

Ravyn sounds completely unreliable. Anyone with a serious background in the JWs knows that Witnesses meeting with Satanic groups in pockets around the country, or Bethelites practicing SRA in the tunnels under Bethel, are simply fabrications and not to be taken in any way seriously.

Having this kind of an interview associated in anyway with the work of David Reed or Barbara Anderson is a travesty.

S4

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

This is why I appreciate V so much: by exposing the WTS in a manner that appeals to people who aren't just psychologically troubled.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Look nothing suprises me any more when it comes to witnesses and I don't find it difficult to believe that there may be some instances where satanic rituals have come into play when their have been instances of sexual perversion and molestaion of children. Lets face it nothing but nothing can convince me that they are free from committing any kind of wicked deeds including satanic rites. As for secret tunnels and stuff like that I am not sure but there are plenty of secret rooms where no one frequents in alot of years. like the room Barb Anderson found a book about who really was the frist president of the society.

terry

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

I'd like to propose a new rule for posting here on JWD: Don't post stuff that makes apostates look like raving lunatics! That way the mods can get rid of stuff that actually does harm to our efforts to expose the WT.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit