An Average Apostate Day

by Farkel 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Farkel
    Farkel

: What???!!! No deviant sexual behaviour involving reptiles???

:I'm shocked and disappointed in you Farkel.

I wanted to discuss gerbils wandering around in various unmentionable places in the human body into the topic, but I also wanted to keep it "family oriented" and "spiritually pure". I certainly didn't want to discuss my personal likes or dislikes. This "gerbil thing" is a rare occurrence and only happens occassionally with apostates, while it occurs as a routine matter with movie stars and maybe Governing Body members on Wednesday afternoons while they decide the fate of members of their religion. Because of my interest in gerbils, I did not want anyone to think I feel I should have been a member of the Governing Body. As anyone who knows them should know, they do not share anything, and that includes their gerbils. Jerks.

I decided to keep this topic G-Rated, which I have done, plus or minus an "X" or three here or there...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

Farkel

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

OMG this is one of the funniest things I've read. I wish I could make this into a video explaining my day to people who doubt I have a normal life LOL.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

If I remember right, ninja has a thing for gerbils too.

purps

• John Doe
    John Doe

I'd like to see a conversation between Farkel and Ninja.

• mary stewart
    mary stewart

farkel? no candles? i could always behead goats in the cemetary during a full moon! hehe. what about passing dub kids through fire? :P

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit