9 / 11

by billie jean 17 Replies latest jw friends

• billie jean
    billie jean

Firstly my thoughts are with anyone who lost loved ones in this terrible trajedy. The other point i wanted to make was i remember the Witnesses here only seeming to be bothered about 'The brothers' in New York at this time. made me feel sick !!

• ninja
    ninja

just want to let everyone know in advance....billie jean is not my lover...she's just a girl who says I am the one......but the kid is not my son......ninja

• shamus100
    shamus100

Hee hee hee.... (michael jackson's giggle...)

• billie jean
    billie jean

You got it !

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

LOL at ninja.

I remember thinking Armageddon was starting on 9/11. I was deeply troubled at the time when the reality of mass murder was brought home to me. It made me realise the full horror of our concept of Armageddon.

• billie jean
    billie jean

I was in labour at the time with my son !

but it sickened me that all the J.W's here were bothered about was the 'brothers', no one else, as if to say ' 'f***k them we're only interested in our own'

• Robert7
    Robert7

The reaction (or lack thereof) of the WTS & elders to 9/11 really bothered my wife and I. The focus on only the brothers, and lack of any love or compassion to anyone else really bothered us. Plus, we expected some 'comfort' at the service meeting the following night, and all we got was some mention of the brothers during the prayer.

• billie jean
    billie jean

That's terrible

• wobble
    wobble

We had some info. long after about Bros. from Bet-Hell going down towards ground zero with Bible in hand to offer comfort. I'm sure that was a great help, I mean how many thousand more practical and loving things can you think of that someone on the spot could have done?

I am disgusted at their inhumanity.

Love

Wobble

• flyphisher
    flyphisher

re 9/11

Does anyone know how to find the very first 9/11-thread here in this forum?

fly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit