News from Bethel Heavy

by cinnamon1642 224 Replies latest jw friends

• baltar447
    baltar447

Yknot, this info about COs could still be right, I think you make a valid point about the Couples Bible School as a good segway into it. Then again, the reduced pioneer hours was bogus, and that rumor was prolific. I heard it everywhere. I can see the CO arrangement changing for them to save money and further shield from lawsuits.

• yknot
    yknot

The Pio-hour reduction rumor even made it to my territory in less than 2 months......guy who was CO then too also hinted.

I think it was a strong consideration and may still be unveiled at a later date but I also think rumor's quickness cause the powers that be to shelve the idea to 'teach us a lesson'.

BTW my then CO was not much of an 'insider' CO and didn't even know of the Bethel layoffs so he must have heard something suggestive from the DO.

Just sayin.....

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

BTTT for wolfman85

• LostGeneration
  • Dismissing servant
  • Londo111
    Londo111

marked

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

So many true words.

Life was taken from us "little ones" to feed the WT monster.

Watch Tower is God. You must obey Watch Tower.

You must obey 7 Jerks (GB) because The 7 Jerks say so.

Watch Tower has spoken.

You must obey, obey, obey...

Such foolishness...

Wake up already!

LoisLane

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Amazing thread. Five years ago, the insider's info was correct, from what I read. Now, how many international Bethels have sold? I lost count. Italy the latest isn't it, after Morris's gawdaful "talk"?

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

wow, does this contact still exist?

• Londo111
    Londo111

bump

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit