Is Jehovah just a wicked spirit?

by Rooster 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Rooster
    Rooster

I think the Watchtower Bible & Trick Society's god is just a wicked spirit. Jehovah is not the name of the true God!

• saywhat29
    saywhat29

Personally I canot believe in spirits- I mean the comment you made is no different than JWs beliving that every other religion is part of Babylon the Great- I mean, whats the difference?

But if you believe in that stuff, sure. Have a whirl.

• FreudianSlip
    FreudianSlip

I don't believe in spirits.

• Rooster
    Rooster

I believe in spirits..

I believe in God..

I believe in Jesus Christ!!!!

• burningbridges
    burningbridges

I believe in God and spirits and Christ too, and just because they call him Jehovah rather than Yahweh or whatever, doesnt mean he;s any less (or evil) of a God

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

There is no spirit realm inhabited by any sort of beings.

Jehovah is a sock puppet in a drawer of Fred Franz' old desk in Brooklyn. Every so often the GB finds a need for someone to run their hand up its ass to make it speak, and then they have new pronouncements from Brooklyn. So far no one has been really good at it. They need a Jehovah sock puppet at least as good as Kukla and Ollie.

alt

• maximumtool
    maximumtool

What were described as spirits two to four thousand years ago would possibly be described as something else entirely today, assuming they, as in "spirits", exist at all...

Only in the realm of religion, and all things spiritual for that matter, does there seem to be an utter and complete lack of progress with regards to human thinking, imagination and intellectual integrity and honesty. We as a population should have moved beyond the belief in "spirits" a long time ago and explored other worldly beings, if they exist, far more critically.

Oh, and yes, the Jehovah that the WTBS worships, if he did exist, would be a wicked spiteful creature.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Rooster,

I think you are right. 100% right.

I think satan was real. As a matter of fact the bible talks about planet rahab which was supposed to be his domain. Of course satan is real. He was the leader of the watcher angels who were left in charge of helping us. But they took advantage of man's innocence and ignorance.

The scriptures say "let us make man in our image". That shows that it was at least a joint effort, if not a team effort. I tend to think it was team effort of scientists representative of another civilization. So if our Creators were plural, why do we worship a singular deity???

I think this singular deity is something else and not our creator, just as you said.

If you look at the attributes of jehovah, it's a pretty mean spirit.

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

This site is fast becoming a playground for foolishness, I swear.

• maximumtool
    maximumtool

Octarine,

Why do you say that?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit