440 Bethelites reassigned

by stillajwexelder 57 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Although not in print yet - 440 Bethelites reassigned, was the figure I heard from the platform as to how many Bethelites have been reassigned to the field in one way or another in the USA

• choosing life
    choosing life

My family still in keeps telling me how this was a good thing, a way to help the congos. I wonder if the ones dumped into the real world feel this way?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

very positive spin put on it in our congo

• Quandary
    Quandary

440 in 2008? I believe the total let go since the "downsizing" began is closer to 1400.

Q

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

no 440 was the figure given as the downsizing since the beginning not just 2008 in the US Branch

• yknot
    yknot

440 Bethelites reassigned......does that mean those who accepted assignments as pioneers versus those who declined and got jobs at supermarkets...

We all know how the WTS plays with words...

• Quandary
    Quandary

Hmm? How was that mentioned from the platform? Was a letter read from the CCOJWs? During our SM this week there was no such news tidbit. I do have it on good authority that since the downsizing began in 2006 they have let approx 1400 go.

Q

• Quandary
    Quandary

440 Bethelites reassigned......does that mean those who accepted assignments as pioneers versus those who declined and got jobs at supermarkets...

We all know how the WTS plays with words...

Ynot- you do have a point.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

# is kind of low if that is the number since they began disposing bethelites

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

My sister told me, when Dad died and she was allowed to speak to me, that the new congaroony that she is moving to is a "strong, spiritual, loving, conagroony." Several Bethelites are reassigned there you see.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit