conference call Saturday August 2 RUMBLINGS AT GILEAD!

by kool aid man06 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• kool aid man06
    kool aid man06

A reliable source has informed us that the Registrar of Gilead was removed....laid off. Is the Watchtower school of Gilead, where they train their missionaries, in the process of downsizing or perhaps dismantling. Now that Math. 24:14 "This good news will be preached in all the inhabited earth" has been completed and with all of the problems the Witnesses are having to deal with concerning human rights around the world and in view of current world conditions the Watchtower may indeed be making major changes at Gilead.Also our guest will be a former presiding overseer who has some startling information on the "Thriller" himself, Michael Jackson, and you will be surprised at what Michael gave to the organization. Also on the call we will be updating information on the J.W. suicide and bombing of the Kingdom Hall in Bates City Missouri!

The phone lines open at 6:30p.m.EST. Come in early and chat with your friends. The program starts at 7p.m. Saturday August 2.

It's easy to get on the call. Dial (712)432-8710 and when asked for pin give number 9925. There is no charge for the call, just your normal calling rate applies.

• Not Feeling It
    Not Feeling It

Sounds interesting. Do you post minutes from your meetings here once they are done?

• kool aid man06
    kool aid man06

hello! Not feeling it, the calls are recorded and can be heard by going to www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com When on home page scroll down to conference call or just hit this link.http://www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com/conferencecall.html

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Rick:

Would it be possible for you to make the recording available in MP3 format? This would allow us to download them, and fast forward, etc.

Thank You,

Donny

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Might it be better to do more of a pod cast show live? Then have a call in segment? I know it can be quite a task but in the long run it might be better suited for the younger generation.

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open

If you want your talks to be listened to, listen to leavingwt's and Burger Time's suggestions.

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

leavingwt's advice can be accomplished very easily. Also you can get podcasting software for under 300 bucks and use VIOP for calling in...I think VIOP would be able to work with that. Just my two cents.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

How reliable is your source?

I still have close ties to Gilead.. I can check things out. My wife was with the Gilead Scretary/Instructor on Sunday.

• StAnn
    StAnn

A@G, Yeah, but now that your wife is starting to turn apostate like us, was she able to get any good info out of him? Or did he have his "fader" radar on?

BTW, how's that going with the Mrs.?

StAnn

• Eliabe
    Eliabe

Awakened at Gilead can you explain for me - Whats real "job" ( responsabitity) of the Registrar of Gilead ???????????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit