conference call Saturday August 2 RUMBLINGS AT GILEAD!

by kool aid man06 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• kool aid man06
    kool aid man06

The conference call is a great place to keep up to date on what's going on in the world of the crumbling Watchtower organization. The "Watchtower is dead it just hasn't fallen over yet". The conference calls are recorded and can be heard on the following link.

http://www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com/conferencecall.html

• james_woods
    james_woods

So why not take the trouble to share something that was said on it, rather than just self-advertise?

Sometimes it is good to put something back when you take something out.

• heathen
    heathen

If somebody records it and then links it to the web will be good enough for me ,not interested in paying a phone bill over it.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Rick,

I'm not sure who/what you are referring to, but this is what I know:

Wally Liverance (he's in the Proclaimers book) was the registrar when I went to Gilead. Both he and fellow instructor (and newly psuedo-anointed) Laurence Bowen were reassigned to Special Pioneering about 9/2007. (I thought it was more than coincidence that the km9/2007 spoke about private discussions in Greek and Hebrew... sounds like Bowen's forte)

About the current registrar, what my wife has heard is that he fel and had an accident, so the Gilead Secretary is filling in at Gilead as an instructor.

I'm curious if your info is significantly different.

Unfortunately I will not be able to make the conference call (I'll be out hiking), but I look forward to hearing about it.

A@G

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    Unfortunately I will not be able to make the conference call (I'll be out hiking), but I look forward to hearing about it.

For some reason I was inspired by this. Too busy enjoying life on a Saturday evening. Nice!

-Aude.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead
    For some reason I was inspired by this. Too busy enjoying life on a Saturday evening. Nice

You betcha Denise!

Becoming an ex-ExJW is more important to me than staying an ExJW!

Happy conference calls to everyone! Post about it so I can read the cliff notes!

• Quandary
    Quandary

A@G-

Do you know who is the current registrar?

Q

• kool aid man06
    kool aid man06

The name of the last registrar we are aware of is Wallace Liverance. According to a very reliable source, we were told that Liverance evidently just recently was laid off and reassigned the position of Special Pioneer. The source told us his lifestyle has been dramatically reduced, one step away from living on the street! It appears that Brother liverance was included in the recent layoff of the 440 Bethelites who were reassigned their new positions as Special Pioneers. Dial in tonight, Saturday night, as we will be discussing this on the live and up to date conference call ! We will be talking about the phone call I made to the Watchtower concerning who the new Registrar is and what their plans are for Gilead.If you can believe this.......the Watchtower Public Relations Department did not know the name of the current Registrar of Gilead.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Kool Aid Man,

I plan to listen in on the call tonight in real time, for the first time. At least for the first hour. Thanks for all your efforts and for keeping us up-to-date on the latest movements of Ezekiel's chariot (LOL).

Heathen -- do you have a cell phone? My cell phone plan allows free unlimited calling within America on weekends. So all I have to pay is "attention" (not $$).

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Wallace Liverance is the PO bro in law at my parents hall.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit