2008 Keep Yourselves In God's Love--PDF!

by Atlantis 97 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

SnakesInTheTower:

Poztate:

Balsam:

Thank you all for the kind words and your comments! Jw's just wanting to get out of a marriage will use that excuse to get rid of their mate! These idiots in Brooklyn are insane! Divorce rate among JW's will increase.

Cheers! Atlantis!-

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

VM44:

When will The Watchtower just dry up and blow away? What a refreshing thought! Cheers! Atlantis!-

• NanaR
    NanaR

Thanks Atlantis!!!

The Appendix says it all...

I appreciate you

Ruth

• yknot
    yknot

OMG!....Just got of the phone from Elderette not more then 5 minutes ago and half of the KH has emailed me in sheer frenzied wantoness....

I and several The Texas Hill Country KHs Thanks Yall Dearly !

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

um, i just read alot of this book. is it me or is this just a cut and paste of WT articles from the past few years? this book made my head hurt, im so glad im out. the guilt and twisting of the Bible is just mind boggling. i feel really bad for people who think they are going to get zapped in the big A by Jehovah for every little thing. this is the 2008 version of the Mosiac Law.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Yes - this appears to be cut and paste.

What drivel. Thanks for posting it!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

NanaR:

Yknot:

Yourmomma:

Shamus100:

Thank you!

Cheers! Atlantis!-

• lrkr
    lrkr

When I heard about this book, it sounded like another Talmud of rules and regulations. It is, but it is also a remarkable work of indoctrination propaganda.

Birthdays are the favorite days of Satanists!! Who knew??? Turns out, Birthdays are also the favorite days of baseball players, and zookeepers, and kindergartners, and politicians, and journalists, and graduate students, and well- just about everyone except those who have been indoctrinated since they were 2 years old to believe that they are Satanic!!!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Thanks for posing this!!!

Is this a real book that is being published by the WTS or is it a comprehensive compilation similar to the Watchtower Quotes website?

• StAnn
    StAnn

I was looking through the appendix and noticed "head coverings." I remember Mom with a diaper on her head during the home book study, so it caught my eye. Even that can't be simple! They've taken scriptures and made all kinds of extrapolations and turned it into some convoluted and confusing mess. I looked it up on Catholic sources and got a clear statement:

"The principal reason why St. Paul mandated women to cover their heads was to foment modesty during the liturgy, especially because in the cultural context of the time a woman who did not cover her head conveyed a message of impropriety.

Since modesty is the primary reason, a woman is free to cover her head for the sake of modesty, or simply out of respect for long-standing custom." http://www.ewtn.com/library/Liturgy/zlitur174.HTM

Simple. Clear. Not twisting anything. Why can't the JWs be as clear as the Catholic Church? Oh, yeah, the JWs apostasized from christianity, that's why.

StAnn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit