2008 Keep Yourselves In God's Love--PDF!

by Atlantis 97 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

2008 Keep Yourselves In God's Love--PDF! Bookmarked Searchable Reduced to 2.4-MB From (Anonymous-5) Please note the "Appendix" of this book! Click the link at the bottom of the next page. http://www.sendspace.com/file/yz14qm Awesome Cheers! Atlantis!-

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

Wow! Thanks, Atlantis for sharing this here!

Now all we need is the new Youth book in PDF. I got a sneak peak at one the other day. I was visiting the airport and the JWs have a table of literature on display. I asked if there was anything new and the lady said she let me look at her personal copy of the Youth book. I only had a few seconds to look at it.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Thanks Atlantis!

Right now I'm having a chuckle reading the part on "toasting". They've devoted a lot of space to it - even more than they've devoted to "masturbation".

It's hard to believe I ever fell for all that crap.

W

• studier
    studier

WOW....AWESOME....THANKS!!!!

I got a sneak peek from some 'friends' too. But not long enough to get 'into it'. Now I can THANKS!!

• tfjw
    tfjw

Wow! Thanks Atlantis!

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Wow! I really hope they go thru those appendix topics about DF family members. My elder father will be squirming in his seat during those ones! He probably won't have to conduct since they're combining the book studies. I don't think he would conduct. He's conscious about being hypocritical.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Thank you Atlantis

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Cabasilas:

Finally-Free:

Studier:

Tfjw:

Thanks mates for your kindness! The ruddy "Appendix" has more to say than the main body of the bloody book!

Cheers! Atlantis!-

• isaacaustin
  • isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

the section on toasting quotes from the 1995 International Handbook on Alcohol and Culture and contain alot of ellipsis. Wonder what words they are hiding.

Can anyone check on this?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit