2008 Keep Yourselves In God's Love--PDF!

by Atlantis 97 Replies latest watchtower bible

• justhuman
    justhuman

I just been a very quick over view of the new book.....brrrrrrrrr...it makes me creep. I really liked the part regarding how they should treat the disfellowshiped ones. It is so loving and tender by the WT Crap Society. Specially the way they are twisting the scriptures at 1 Corinthians 5:11-13 "quit mixing in company with such ones"...When you don't have God's Spirit, and you don't have a CLUE of Greek language, it is so easy to twist the Bible according to your measures.

Since the GB are uneducated old fools, the Original Greek text on that verse has a different meaning. The Greek word is "sinanamignyo" becoming one, or united with one substance. Always in the Greek Scriptures the word sinamignyo was reffering to the Holy Communion of the Early Church(in the beggining it was daily). So if one person was fornicator or commited serious sin, he wasn't allowed to have Holy Communion with the rest of the Congregation, and this was Paul's advice. Since the Congregation was unified(mixed)with Jesus Blood and Flesh, it would have been serious sin if someone was sharing Jesus Blood and Flesh with the rest of the Brotherhood.

Never in the Christian Apostolic Church disfellowshiped persons were treated like the WT does their ex-members. The difference between the Pharisaic attitude of the WT and the Christian Church is that the Church is a place of spiritual healing, and not a place of punishment.If WT wanted to be more precise regarding the Scriptures they quote for disfellowship they shouldn't go preaching to other Christians because they "don't carry" the teaching.

• DonutsToGo
    DonutsToGo

This is just a rule book.

• civicsi00
    civicsi00

Awesome thanks! Keep up the good work!

• DonutsToGo
    DonutsToGo

to justhuman,

The same greek word is used at 2 Thessalonians 3:14. This section of scripture is used as the basis for the Jehovah's Witnesses practice of "marking". But as we know, if you are marked, while the congregation would be gaurded about associating with you socially they wouldn't necessarily be prohibited from all personal contact with you. Yet when this same word is employed at 1 Cor 5:9-11, they take it to mean, practically avoid all contact - including a simple greeting.

• Sgt Pepper
    Sgt Pepper

At last the Borg have put together one publication that contains every one of those uncomfortable doctrines that 99% of the rank and file choose to ignore on a daily basis trying to convince themselves that they have control over their own lives.

No doubt the congregations will be split two ways:

Those who can't wait to 'put somebody right' without seeing the rafter in their own eye

Those who think 'crap - i'm bird feed'

As you know I am not a big poster but this PDF has really wound me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Masturbation - get over it - 100% of male youths do it. Also many male adults - don't know how many females, would anyone like to comment.

Dfd family members - How about those who are no longer sinning but just don't want to be JWs? How about the countless - and I know loads, of faders who never got Dfd (but have done / are doing everything that constitutes a disfellowshipping offence) but are still welcomed into JW social gatherings.

The chapter should simply say - 'Announced from the platform, then they are worthless crap and must be avoided or else you are bird feed too'

'Not announced from the platform, who gives a toss, I need all the friends I can get'

The bottom line is JWs do not give a sh*t about your past or present conduct - as long as there has never been an 'announcement' then you are ok.

Toasting - really these people need to get a life!!

• civicsi00
    civicsi00

Anyone notice Freddy Franz' writing in this book? Go to page 53, paragraph 25, it states:

"One way is by inviting others to join you in the anti typical city of refuge, especially in view of the fastapproaching "great tribulation"."

And y'all thought the era of "anti-types" were over!! Bwhahahahah!!!

00Si

Edit: Added " ".

• S3RAPH1M
    S3RAPH1M

I downloaded it for support, but now its time to delete it off my hard drive. I'd rather have more room for pr0n.

• Beta Male
    Beta Male

i just cant stomach this crap anymore. the "Headcovering" section somehow caused the severest reaction for me. just pathetic, really pathetic.

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

Atlantis,

THANK YOU!

I really appreciate that you put in so much effort and have this up in such a timely fashion.

Makes it easier to anticipate the jerky whims if my cult-befuzzled relatives.

Is it just me or does it seem that the "logical flow" (and I use that term in the loosest sense possible) is even more circuitous and disjointed than ever?

It's like litter-a-trash on acid!

Also did anyone notice page 120?

"Some movies and books with plots focusing on the occult have become so wildly popular that devotees have organized fan clubs. Clearly, the demons have succeeded in trivializing the dangers of the occult."

Clearly Voldemort is on the GB and he still has major wood for everyone's favorite boy-wizard.

I guess that's why they spend so much time trying to discourage us from "playing with our wands...."

Is there a non-reduced version out that looks like the actual pages anywhere? I know it would be gi-normous, but I'd still be interested

Just saying, is all.

RD

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Justhuman:

DonutsToGo:

Civics00:

Sgt Pepper:

S3RAPHIM:

Beta Male:

Roller Dave:

Thank you all!