Anyone here from Arizona?

by Preston 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Preston
    Preston

Jus asking, I wouldn't mind having a pen pal or someone to talk to in the area.

• target
    target

Preston:
    We live in Arizona, Avondale to be exact. Been here just one year. And where do you live?

Target

• Preston
    Preston

Hi Target, I live in Scottsdale. I've lived here all my life. Wouldn't mind talking to you further or hearing your story. I haven't really posted in a while on acount of me being so busy. Talk to me sometime...:)

• mikepence
    mikepence

This is perfect! We are moving into a much larger house in a couple of weeks. We will be in the Desert Hills / Carefree, we will be living on Carefree Highway.

Let's get together sometime soon. In the meantime, we can all hook up on this forum!

Mike

XJW User Submitted News & Views at http://xjwnews.com

• target
    target

OK fellas, I emailed both of you. I hate to take up space here with conversation that doesn't interest anyone else.
    Instant social club. Nice idea.

Target

• gumby
    gumby

CAREFREE HIWAY!
    WOW....THAT IS THE AREA I AM FROM.....WICKENBURG. I LIVED THERE 16 YEARS AND USED TO GO TO LAKE PLEASANT ALL THE TIME. WE NOW LIVE IN NORTHERN CALIF. I have a sister in mesa, mom and sisters in chino valley, and lots and lots of old witness friends still there. I wish I could see them and talk to them. Another reason I look for the downfall of the org.

• Preston
    Preston

Hi guys,

I e-mailed you Target this morning, please forgive the late reply, It has been one of those weeks.

Mike, it sounds like we'll be neighbors. Cool, we should get together sometime.

Hi gumby, now, we should really talk. Did you go to any Kingdom Halls in Arizona? Which people did you know? Who was your P.O.,C.O., etc...

• gumby
    gumby

Preston: I went to the wickenburg cong. I have given talks in peoria, phoenix, and that surrounding area. Had many different co's paul smith, Bro. special, Bro.cecil, and others. I know of quite a few families in those areas and prescott area especially chino valley.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Hi, Gumby, you didn't happen to know my grandfather Chuck Grover did you?

• animal
    animal

FYI.... I am in Mesa, on the Chandler/Tempe/Mesa border.... you all wanna hook up sometime? My house is open, Preston has been there already.

Animal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit