The greatest Witness supply shop in the world? Probably.........

by chikikie 25 Replies latest jw friends

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Thanks for the cool websites; perfect for all of my holiday shopping needs! Now, let's see, what shall I order for my jw relatives for Christmas?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Hey, if they have to be out there, they might as well have the supplies they need to do it in style. However, I find it a nifty waste of money (better, though, than putting it into the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund).

On the other hand, I would be highly embarrassed to be seen with such highly specialized items for field circus and the Grand Boasting Session. They are harboring pedophiles (which fact came out last fall on NBC and was known to us apostates for years before). And now it seems they are trying to start the Second Dark Ages. Even worse than supporting pedophiles, I do not want to be part of the organization that will, if it gets its way, go down in history as the reason for the Second Dark Ages.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

http://www.servicesupplies.net/page04.html

Notice this?

Lori and I were baptized in 1986, at the Assembly Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses in Los Angeles, Ca. I am currently the servive overseer and a congregation book study overseer and both of us are regular pioneers.
    Very 'interesting', eh? Is he responsible for giving out survival packages to the R&F telling them how to survive being in the Borg???

• chikikie
    chikikie

Everyone at Madzay Color Graphics, Inc. are Jehovah's Witnesses in good standing in their respective congregations.

It has been a pleasure serving our customers for nearly 60 years and we thank you for your interest in our products. It is our sincere desire to provide our customers practical products with friendly service and to keep our business a manageable size so we and our employees can keep "seeking first the kingdom."—Matt. 6:33.

pmsl when I read this after reading your story Vinny. very funny.

• new boy
    new boy

God I hate this bull shit.

I was in the same cong as Paul Dural (now dead) He started "Service Organizers"....He has turned that into a large buisness with 6 plus employees making $100,000s a year.

How Ironic he would make $90 bucks for selling one bible, I made $.90 cents a day for making them at Bethel.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I have to admit to looking forward to the new Stoop's catalog every year. I ordered book bags, purses, etc. from them. I thought they were just grooooovy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit