Query: Lorenz Reibling and AHI Angel Healthcare

by betterdaze 4 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

I posted a hypothetical scenario on Blondie's real estate transaction topic here:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/148216/2688256/post.ashx#2688256

horrible life suggested this idea should go on it's own thread, so it won't get buried.

(By way of background, Mr. Reibling is a partner in the Taurus Investment real estate firm that recently purchased
    the Watchtower's Standish Arms property in Brooklyn. One of his other ventures financed the "Knocking" video.)

Here's what I posited:

What's also intriguing about Mr. Reibling's background is his involvement with AHI Angel Healthcare Investor Group:

http://www.hcangels.com/portfolio.html

Please note, it is NOT my intention to start any unfounded rumors here or anywhere. However,

Angel Healthcare could or would be the ideal apparatus to finance manufacturers of alternative blood products which
    carry the WTBTS stamp of approval.

The healthcare/biotech investment connection simply could not escape my notice.

Perhaps someone with the time, resources and wherewithal will delve into this further?

~Sue

• snowbird
    snowbird

Reibling Foundation

Note the name "Reibling" on both sites as a major contributor for the production of this program.

A quick search on the internet found a connection between Gunther Reibling, the Reibling Foundation, and the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society on the Boston College website. Further research reveals the establishment of the Laura and Lorenz Reibling Family Foundation of Boston, Massachusetts as a charitable organization some time after Knocking had been funded.

According to the website of Taurus Investment Holdings , Lorenz Reibling is the brother of Gunther Reibling.

Unconfirmed sources we consider trusted and reliable believe both Reibling brothers to be practicing Jehovah's Witnesses.

Whether or not this is true, the Reibling family does associate with people who have close ties to the Watchtower. An online bio of Lorenz Reibling states the following:

Lorenz Reibling, Chairman, Taurus Investment Holdings
    Lorenz is Chairman and a principal of Taurus Investment Holdings, LLC.

As cofounder of Taurus, Lorenz has been responsible for the acquisition and/or development of over 100 commercial real estate projects thru out the US since 1976.

He regularly participates as co-investor in Taurus-sponsored real estate transactions.
    In 1966, Lorenz completed an apprenticeship as Industriekaufmann at Obpacher AG, a Weyerhauser-affiliated, Munich-based printing and publishing plant.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

The above came from A Common Bond website.

I couldn't find any info on him at Angel Healthcare, but I think the Weyerhaeuser connection is intriguing.

Could the Society be purchasing all their printing supplies from Weyerhaeuser?

Please excuse the yellow.

Sylvia

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

bump

• snowbird
    snowbird

bump

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

Lorenz Reibling - Member of the AHI Angel Healthcare Investor Group

http://www.tiholdings.com/leadership/member/lorenz-reibling

The Angel Healthcare Investors is a group of ace entrepreneurs, senior executives, industry experts, and high net worth individuals that leverages its capital and resources to start-up companies and growing business ventures in Boston. Since its inception in 1999, the network continues to seek investment opportunities in medical devices, research, diagnostics, life science, bioinformatics, and biotechnology industries characterized by commercial viability, sustainability, and capability to address diverse markets and consumer needs. The group also supports its potential portfolio companies through professional guidance and mentoring with regards to product development, marketing strategies, follow-on funding, deal sourcing, and helping them achieve their initial milestones.

AHI Angel Healthcare Investor Group

To date, the Angel Healthcare has already invested over $18M worth of capital in 30 companies with a total commitment of more than $500 million. The network's list of thriving portfolio companies includes Kairos Partners, Metabolix, Longwatch, TyRx Pharma, Westfield Capital Management, AutoGenomics, and Angstrom Medica.

http://www.fundingpost.com/angelgroup/angel-group-profile.asp?fund=36

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit