Check your congregations for this creeper (Frederick Mclean)

by Stealth 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Stealth
    Stealth

Just saw this scumbag profiled by John Walsh "On the Hunt".  If he is still associating with the Jehovah's Witnesses it is likely the Governing Body WT headquarters knows where he is at and is protecting him.   

http://jehovahswitnessreport.com/blog/pedophile-frederick-mclean-still-on-the-run

http://www.usmarshals.gov/investigations/most_wanted/mclean/overview.htm

• wannabefree
    wannabefree
    I doubt the Org is hiding him.  If he is associating with JW's he probably is using a different name.
  • Scully
    Scully

I saw this episode when it originally aired.

Even if he's steering clear of other JWs, I have to agree with the investigator's assessment: he'll latch on to any group where his knowledge of the bible will make him accepted, and where he will be able to hunt for new victims at will.

I seriously doubt that he's still in the US. He had enough money through the sale of his businesses and other assets that he could be somewhere that the broadcast would not be easily seen or accessible.

• smiddy
    smiddy

It seems hard to comprehend how he can escape capture having been on the run for such a long time .Its not as if they dont know his identity or have no photos of him , it boggles my mind.

smiddy

• SanLuisObispoTruthSeeker
    SanLuisObispoTruthSeeker

I don't understand why any sane JW would hide a pedophile or attack people exposing congregations for not coming forward.  I must be dumb because Barbara and Brother Bowen should have been praised, not thrown out of the Organization for exposing JW Pedophiles!  

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    I'm sorry but the idea that jw.org is hiding him is just none sense. San Luise I have thought a similar thing to you.  In hind sight Wt should be full of gratitude to Bill Bowen and Barbara Anderson for going to the media when they did. If  Wt had carried on for a few more years with the policies they had, they would be for a much more world of hurting now.  WT IF YOU READ THIS. YOU OWE THOSE TWO INDIVIDUALS A MASSIVE APOLOGY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO THEM!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Honesty
    Honesty
    He may be in Thailand. Child trafficking is rampant there with little interference from the Thai police.
  • NVR2L8
    NVR2L8
    I would be more concerned about actual pedophiles your elders are protecting by not disclosing them to the congregation..there are many more of them than one MacLean...
  • Stealth
    Stealth

Do you believe that if the WT was aware of where McLean was that they would pick up the phone and call the police?   

It is in the WT best interest that he is not found. No conviction means no lawsuits with payouts $. 

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit