A ? for the ladies.....

by kerj2leev 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Hmm let's see, man boobs, hair loss, nose and ear hair, shrinkage.

What's the matter? Don't you like hairy cleavage?

I bet a respectable beer gut could take your focus off the man boobs though.

My bird plucks my ear and nose hair.

W

• delilah
    delilah

Ever worked in a nursing home? Ever gave an old man a bath? LMAO.....shudder.

some age well, (men AND women)....others.....well let's just say, nature has a way of playing dirty nasty tricks.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    Ever worked in a nursing home? Ever gave an old man a bath? LMAO.....shudder

Yup, I was a personal care worker. I know of what you speak girlfriend.

P.S. Finally-Free, now just teach the bird to wax your back would ya?

• choosing life
    choosing life

Delilah, yes I haved worked in a nursing home. You are right, some of each sex age well. It depends on the luck of the hereditory draw and somewhat how one takes care of their body. But eventually, we all age, there's no escaping it!

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev
    shrinkage.

I don't get it!

• flipper
    flipper

I must say, I wholeheartedly disagree with you about aging ladies not looking as good as younger ones or not aging as well as men do. My wife Mrs. Flipper is 52 , and she makes some 25 year olds look like they are sagging in the wrong places already ! I believe it's how you have taken care of yourself , exercise, no heavy smoking, thus wrinkling your skin prematurely like a goddamned elephant ! Women and men who eat healthy, lots of fish, salads, etc., will stay better looking longer ! My wife is constantly , accidentally calling me George Clooney in her sleep ! LOL ! Just teasing ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit