JW Missionaries were/are flying free on UN flights

by Andrew Farrell 7 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Andrew Farrell
    Andrew Farrell

According to a JW contact I have who just visited an Asia Pacific country, JW missionaries have been permitted to fly free aboard UN flights. Can anyone else check into/confirm this... I am currently trying with my sources to get more information on this.

Could be there were some financial benefits to UN association after all!

- Andy

• Room 215
    Room 215

Hi Andrew,
    I'm astonished this post hasn't attracted more attention. I think that if confirmed, this would be a major embarassment to the WTBTS. I hate to be cynical, but it's my feeling these guys would take freebies from the Devil himself.

• zev
    zev

remember, its ok if its for theocratic warfare.

hurl!

-Zev
    -August 8th, 2001 - The day the lambs ROARED

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Amazing story Andy .. get proof and nail the bastards!

best wishes, unclebruce

• anewperson
    anewperson

The German website of Stephan Wolf has noted Henschel traveled with a special UN pass. These aren’t money in and of themselves but they are of monetary value.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

I have just checked with a long term African Missionary and he has heard nothing of this - not that it is an impossibility, but this issue is best treated with kid gloves until the facts are known.

HS

• Moxy
    Moxy

im pretty familiar with missionary flight arrangements and im quite sure this is not true. there may have been some connection to some isolated incident, but theres nothing to suggest a connection with the DPI.

mox

• fulano
    fulano

I have been a missionary for almost 10 years, never heard of this, and I personally do not believe it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit