UK- JW MINISTERIAL SERVANT SERIAL RAPIST

by DannyHaszard 285 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• James Free
    James Free

I don't think he is an Elder any more:

"The church said yesterday it would support him. But it denied claims by Porter's sister that he would continue to come into contact with children through his religion and visit families.

A spokesman said: "He will be carefully supervised."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/crime/article/0,,2155269,00.html

Does it matter that he was an Elder before? YES! The WT claims elders are appointed by Holy Spirit. Yet this pervert was abusing baby boys before his appointment. As for repentance - he confessed AFTER one of his victims said they were going to the police. Yes, he was sorry AFTER he was caught. If you say the WT and GB may have a doctrine wrong - they throw you out, condemned to spiritual death - even when years later they admit they were in fact wrong - but leave pedophiles inside the congregation. Pathetic! And this is the TRUTH? If you are a WT lurker, think about that.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Porter now lives in Finchley, North London, and is thought to be an Elder in Mill Hill.

Ms Hughes said: "They're backing him and haven't thrown him out. He'll still be in contact with children and visiting houses door to door."

I repeat - HOW can he remain a 'Glorious One'? He can't fulfil any requirements. I wonder how the Mums at his Cong feel about him.

Has he any kids of his own?

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    MC wrote: Has he any kids of his own?

In the article that (I think) Candidly referenced, it said that he has been married for about a year and he and his wife want to start a family.

Apalling.

-Aude.

Edited: It's in Candidly's *link* to the updated report.

• Gill
    Gill

MC - So much for 'keeping the Congregation Clean'.

It will be interesting to see if a 'Hit Squad' from Bethel descend on the congregation and for a Disfellowshipping!

This is worse than bad news for the WTBTS!

They have actually proved that they protect pedophiles.

Think of all the JWs who have been DF'd for comparitively insignificant offences!

I'm fascinated to see if my parents dare to bring this topic up when I see them again.

I suspect they will be far too concerned that they might lose their 'Everlasting Life' if they dare complain about this leniency from the congregation towards this serious offender.

But that's the problem with JWs, isn't it! Their heads are so far up their own arses trying to ensure that they qualify for the illusion and fantasy of Everlasting Life on Paraidse Earth, that they can't see what is really happening to them and that all and I mean all they believe in is just a bag of lies to squeeze as much money out of them as possible!

Sad and pathetic as this case proves the members of the WTBTS to be, it will be very interesting to see if there is a following drop in attendance and membership!

The dyed in the wool JWs will of course scream 'Persecution', but those on the outer circles of the organization may well begin to smell something truly rotten!!

• avengers
    avengers
    Please note the offences were committed in Somerset over a 14 year period ending in 2000.

Assigned by the Holy Spirit!

"It's not my fault. The Spirit made me do it."

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Thanks Aude - missed that. I'm just appalled by the whole incident. I hope he doesn't have kids - I was watching a TV show a few month's ago (Jeremy Kyle), and there was a paedo on it (on the sex offender's register), who'd got together with a woman (she had to give her small child up in order to live with this 'man', as he wasn't allowed to be around kids), and then they had a baby together KNOWING it would be taken from them (if he remained in the home). Disgraceful. Surely if this perv goes on to have kids, they'll be removed too

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

He admitted to 24 counts, but how many other acts did he get away with ?

Lets hope something good comes out of all this by showing any wavering ones that this religion is far from being Christian like at all.

That they are prepared to break all Christian principles to further their little empire.

Lets hope that some of those that were effected first hand by this pittance of a man eventually take him and the jw’s on.

I am utterly ashamed to have been a member of such an awful religious organisation.

Kt

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    MC wrote: Surely if this perv goes on to have kids, they'll be removed too

Gosh. We can only hope this would happen...

Chemical castration? That wasn't even set forth as a condition of his freedom, was it? Payment to his victims for psych sessions to deal with the trauma the suffered?

I truly hope the judge is hanged (metaphorically; maybe literally) when the guy re-offends.

Sickening - this whole story.

Interesting timing though: Barbara's CD, the Sept 07 Kingdom Ministry, the Awake on Protecting Children, and this idiot protected by a criminal organization. All within a 2-3 week period.

We may just see an influx of newbies here. Simon's getting the search feature working just in time.

-Aude.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I sent my mom the link along with a short note. Here is her response, which indicates she didn't read the link, she didn't read more than a sentence of my note and she couldn't wait to turn it on the rest of christendom. I noted to her that we sure do hear about the scandals regarding religious leaders-particularly when they involve children, particularly when their church STANDS UP FOR THEM!!! Doubt she read any of that, or the other links I then sent her. Grrr.

Yes Shelly, that is awful and discraceful. It is sad that some people who claim to be witnesses really are not. I know of people really closely involved with my family who claim to be witnesses, who have i have heard of who did really discraceful things. The whole deal is , They personlly have to nswer to Jehovh. We know what the Bible teaches and what is right and wrong. Many people who have claimed to be God's servants, and grossly sinned.

I don't really understand why a person climing to b a Cathlic or Mormon Or methodist, etc, when they sin, and break the law it is not advertied. It Just seems that when its a witnesss it is advertised, My thought is because it is a rare occssion when they do such a horrible thing. Many of the other so called religions do these things, but their religious beliefs are not brought to the forfront.
    Because they know that most of them dont adhere to Bible standards anyway. love, Mom

*****(Reminder-I told you my JW family is kind of wacked, here is testimony from my mom that supports it. Geez, what will it take for her to realize that JWs are no better or worse than other religions-morally-as a group?? She is like the three monkeys, which will see no evil in the org. nor will they hear any in the org. They won't speak any (confess that there is)evil, either. She needs more hands to keep up with her denial.

• Gill
    Gill

JWdaughter - That is the kind of reaction to be expected from a die hard JW. However, I suspect that should she research it furthur and discover that the perpetrator is being 'supported' by the Witnesses and not DF'd, as much as she might like to deny it, her thinking processes may switch on to a certain extent.

JWs do NOT forget about these cases even if they claim they are irrelevant.

The matter that the man is a JW is publicised as with any religion, simply because the press see such a person as 'in disguise'!

As with Catholic Ministers, Protestant Ministers and mInisters of any denomination, the fact IS publicised not JUST JWs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit