UK- JW MINISTERIAL SERVANT SERIAL RAPIST

by DannyHaszard 285 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Vonbon
    Vonbon

Milliejw well said, I cannot believe that Jehovah would condone this behaviour by the pervert or the organization. If you leave he will judge you just. You are the one with principles and I wish you all the best.

• glitter
    glitter

Never mind, found it.

• LearningToFly
    LearningToFly
    I would suggest certain posters on here with their own agendas are rubbing their hands with glee when they see something like this.

Each time I read of another incident of this horrific cover up within the JW church, I shake with fury over the many lives that have been damaged by their cover ups, they the JW church are "protecting their own agenda".

I do not rub my hands with glee as you so sarcastically quoted.

I do though thank the media for exposing the secrets of pedophilia perpetrated by those within the JW church. The more exposure the better! Exposure will eventually out those within this church who have committed these crimes for many years, and continue to do so.

This church has alot to answer for, for the many years of coverups that have protected the abusers from the public eye, allowing them due to this to continue their sick victimization of more children.

• milliejw
    milliejw

Thanks Vonbon.

I am sorry for ranting but I am absolutely livid. Even the mans own sister is disgusted with the 'punishment' he got.

Could you please say how you carry a quote over into a post, when you want to address someone directly? I am so sorry but I am new! :)

• badboy
    badboy

HE IS ONE OF THE TRUSTEES OF MILL HILL CONGREGATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• badboy
    badboy

I THINK THAT BARNET CONGREGATION MIGHT BE WRONG ONE.

• Gill
    Gill

I believe that it was the convicted child molester, Paul Berry, another fine upstanding Jehovah's Witness, that the WTBTS paid out for Lawyers to protect from a furthur 40 claims of sexual assault on young children.

How many Jehovah's Witnesses know that their contributions to the World Wide Work actually go to protecting JW pedophiles in court from furthur charges?

• Gill
    Gill

Badboy - I don't know whether you noticed but the Barnet Congregation's Kingdom Hall sign, shown on the national news, is a total disgrace. For the 'only True Religion' on the planet, they can't even manage a sign for the Kingdom Hall that doesn't have at least half of its letters missing!

How embarrassing for them!

• glitter
    glitter

Hi milliejw, and welcome!

I left the JWs in 2002 after an episode of Panorama talked about how disgusting the "child protection policy" is (or was). So this "man" getting away with abusing children for 14 years didn't surprise me at all. :(

That was the only reason I left, but some of the stuff (facts, not slander as some may have pre-conceived ideas about) on a wide variety of issues that I was able to find out from here made my hair stand on end. So please do stick around and read!

• milliejw
    milliejw

The sign outside the Kingdom Hall is as warped as they are.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit