UK- JW MINISTERIAL SERVANT SERIAL RAPIST

by DannyHaszard 285 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Man escapes jail for sex attacks BBC News - 1 hour, 42 minutes ago A Jehovah's Witnesss gets a community sentence for a series of sex assaults on children and adults.

Man escapes jail for sex attacks
    Michael Porter Porter was put on the Sex Offenders Register
    A Jehovah's Witness has escaped a jail term after admitting a series of sexual assaults on children and adults in Clevedon . Michael Porter, an elder in the religion, pleaded guilty to 24 counts of indecent assault and gross indecency on 13 victims aged 18 months and older. Among the individuals were others involved in the faith.
    Judge Crowther at Bristol Crown Court sentenced Porter to three years of community rehabilitation.
    altaltMany of the families involved have been completely traumatisedalt Det Con Lisa Finch
    Porter's sister, Tina Hughes, said: "I am absolutely disgusted. He should not have walked free.
    "He has lost nothing. We have to tell the victims we have got no closure. He is an evil person. He is not human." Porter carried out the assaults between 1986 and 2000.
    He was banned from working with anyone under the age of 18 and and put on the Sex Offenders Register.
    Det Con Lisa Finch, of Avon and Somerset Police, said: "Many of the families involved have been completely traumatised. It has turned their lives upside down."
    Porter declined to comment as he left court with his wife.He remains an elder in the religion.

------------------ BELOW PLAIN TEXT FOR FORUM POSTING

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bristol/6960166.stm Man escapes jail for sex attacks BBC News - 1 hour, 42 minutes ago
    A Jehovah's Witnesss gets a community sentence for a series of sex assaults on children and adults. Man escapes jail for sex attacks Porter was put on the Sex Offenders Register A Jehovah's Witness has escaped a jail term after admitting a series of sexual assaults on children and adults in Clevedon.
    Michael Porter, an elder in the religion, pleaded guilty to 24 counts of indecent assault and gross indecency on 13 victims aged 18 months and older. Among the individuals were others involved in the faith.
    Judge Crowther at Bristol Crown Court sentenced Porter to three years of community rehabilitation. Many of the families involved have been completely traumatised Det Con Lisa Finch
    Porter's sister, Tina Hughes, said: "I am absolutely disgusted. He should not have walked free. "He has lost nothing. We have to tell the victims we have got no closure. He is an evil person. He is not human."
    Porter carried out the assaults between 1986 and 2000.
    He was banned from working with anyone under the age of 18 and and put on the Sex Offenders Register. Det Con Lisa Finch, of Avon and Somerset Police, said: "Many of the families involved have been completely traumatised. It has turned their lives upside down."
    Porter declined to comment as he left court with his wife. He remains an elder in the religion. edited to correct mis-information: Porter is apparently a ministerial servant, not an elder. ~ Scully
  • free2think
    free2think

I'm speechless.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    Porter declined to comment as he left court with his wife.He remains an elder in the religion.

I just love the Brits,don't you?

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

I hope they nail the bastard to a wall......by his nuts.

• Enjoying freedom
    Enjoying freedom

What do they think is going to stop him attacking anyone else now?

But aside from the light sentence passed by the court there is nothing to prevent the religion removing his privileges. All of them - literal and physical.

• DannyHaszard
  • Dragonlady76
  • iamfreenow
    iamfreenow

I am shocked. He should be locked away for a very long time. I feel for his victims and their families.

As for him retaining his privileges, that doesn't surprise me, having seen a case in my former congregation, and being aware of how the elders handled, or rather mishandled that.

• Hoping4Change
    Hoping4Change

When will the madness end? Is there any hope?

• LanDi
    LanDi

A haven for scum. We could as I have previously said, rename Kingdom Halls ' Support group for Paedophiles'. But I guess he repented so that's alright. As one of the Watchtower letters says, if a child molester repents of his actions ' What a blessing that would be !' and then they go on about the lost shheep with the sheperd rehjoicing more over that one than over the 99 and all that bs.

Yet, a woman who doesn't scream when being raped (sometimes a little inconvenient plus all the terror ) is guilty of " being as good as dead anyway " ( Awake life story quote ) "ruining her relationship with God and the Congregation ", never receiving a resurrection , you couldn't make it up. I won't say more on this because it is wicked. I can't see a religion that boasts it is " the truth " denounces every other non Watchtower sales religion as false religion can be so cruel and brutal. How can you possibly have a four letter word like this thing ( he's not a man) giving advice on spiritual matters (what a joke ) counselling young teens on romance, courtship, appropriate behaviour and then answering at the meetings and giving talks ? Come on people !

I would almost as far as to say anyone who attends his hall is guilty as being almost complicit. As human beings we must take a stand against this Abhorent EVIL and boycott this wiocked religion. By attending, certainly at this particular hall, you may as well be saying such wickedness doesn't matter. A predator loose among our children, that's ok - Oh, you can't judge come the cries from the brainwashed witnesses, despite them judging all us non Jobos and rare meeting attenders as ungodly.

Yet, if you or I were to have sex with an adult consent woman who was not my/our/husband wife or even to have oral sex with my/our marriage mate we would really be in trouble with the elders and the Org and feeling Gods wrath.

They are sickening beyond words.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit