Russell's Gravesite Pictures - (just got back from Pittsburgh)

by thecarpenter 65 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Stampy
    Stampy

has the watchtower ever given an official reason for the strange symbolism in their literature and the MaSONic circumstances surrounding RUssel?

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

btt, in case anyone wants to see Russell's gravesite

• ziddina
    ziddina

Thanks for bumping this!!

My big grump with every new version of GoogleEarth that comes out, is knowing I will lose my "favorites"... It seems that every new version dumps the previous version's photographs...

Which means it's a crap-shoot as to whether anyone has re-posted these pix, again...

Zid

• friday77
    friday77

what?! why in the hell did you go @ night to take pics of that THING?!! THAT WAS REALLY CREEPY AND FREAKY !!

• bsmart
    bsmart

btt

Night shots show contrast and shading of the carving better....

• dgp
    dgp

Where is this tomb?

• InterestedOne
    InterestedOne

dgp - see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Taze_Russell#Death where it says he is buried in Rosemont United Cemetery in Pittsburgh, PA USA. Notice there is a link to the latitude & longitude which takes you to lots of info on the location.

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

Kenneson wrote:The Cross & Crown is a traditional Christian symbol. The Bible Students are not the only ones to use it. So do Catholics, Lutherans, Baptists, Christian Scientists and others. Have you never heard of the motto "No Cross, no Crown"? In our local cemetery is a very prominent monument belonging to an Episcopalian lady, bearing that emblem. The symbol is apparently not exclusive to the Masons. It's kind of like the wedding ring; not only pagans wear them.

Dont you think its too much of a coincidence to have the symbol of the knight on the right hand side of the templar? It's not clear if the Knights Templar is a Mason thing or if it was later adopted by them.

The definitions for Knights Templar are:-

http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:en-us&defl=en&q=define:Knights+Templar&sa=X&ei=gfBdTYzGDcS3cIu2mIcK&ved=0CBkQkAE

• Prognoser
    Prognoser

Another one that gives you some perspective:

Anyone have any video of this?

• Diest

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit